Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Aviation / Airline Aircraft Planner or Materials Planner

r.neri05r.neri05 SingaporePosts: 11Member
Hi To All,

Would like to seek assistance for any job opportunity in AUS any in AVIATION/AIRLINE. Currently i'm working in Singapore Airline as Aircraft Planner. With my 12 years experience in the Aviation / Airline industry hope I could ask someone here in PinoyAU site to seek help.
Look forward to here back the same.

Please let me know if you can help and I shall be providing my CV if needed.

Warm Regards,
r.neri05