Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Vocational Courses in Perth

cshaynecshayne PhilippinesPosts: 4Member
edited February 2017 in Western Australia - Perth
(Permission to post admin, please delete if marketing is not allowed here)
I appreciate it.

Hello,

I work for an educational institute based in Perth. I am from Global College Australasia, a nationally-accredited Registered Training Organisation by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).

Courses we offer:
1. SIT50416 - Diploma of Hospitality Management
2. SIT30816 - Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
3. BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
4. CHC33015 - Certificate III in Individual Support

All courses require a minimum level of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.

Kindly visit our website for course tuition fees, requirements, and more details: http://www.globalcollege.com.au/entry-requirements/

For student visa questions, please visit: https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/500-

Please note: I do not represent other institutions, therefore I do not give out an immigration advice. GCA is in a partnership with a registered migration agent currently based in Perth, Western Australia that can assist you with your legal, migration and visa questions. You may also have a preferred migration agency to help you with legal services.

Should you wish for further discussion, feel free to contact us anytime or send me a message here. Thank you.