Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

489 to 887

Hello everyone!

Bago lang ako sa forum na ito and I would gladly appreciate your thoughts concerning our application. Not for long now, we will be lodging our 887 application from 489.
Timelines are below:
Feb 19, 2015 - 489 Visa Granted - family sponsored (main applicant husband)
April 5, 2015 - Me and my son arrived in Australia (si Husband since 2012 andito na)
April 6, 2017 - 2nd year in Australia / Target date to lodge our application

My concerns are:
1. We had our vacation last December 5, 2016 to January 6, 2017 (32 days stayed in Philippines). Do we need to move our date of application to May 2017 since we stayed overseas for 32 days?
2. Yung type of work ni Husband is Site Work, he lives in the provided barracks of the company sa South Australia while kaming mag-ina iniiwan nya sa uncle nya dito sa Victoria (who sponsored our 489 Visa), para may kasama kami while his away. Both States naman are considered designated areas. Our declared address is in Victoria (where me and my son lives) since umuuwi naman sya palagi sa amin during his rest days (once a month to be specific). Will this setting affects our application?
3. Also, we wanted to get pregnant narin soon pero ang worry namin baka maging cause of delay ang pregnancy sa application. Anyone you know who have the same situation? Paano nila ito hinandle while application is on going?

I hope to hear from anyone in this forum soon. Thanks.