Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(30757)

Rebuilding user profile avatar, please refresh the page.

Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (33)

_maldita_Aesinakobribanaudreamer05batmanChilicucciDevi@nt19fkijjmevpfnrwnbpcaGlennMhmacaraniagHunter_08JasnajeharileJohndAUkenroyLawbadguyLovellaEllenmafimushkilamegalymxv588tnblegendNoelRubiopangky_townpinesflyprayhopejoyray1188red_lionRye23TasBurrfoottinmambaVirGlySyl

Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week

Advertisement:

Thank you to all who have signed up on our FREE Webinar. Please mark you calendar and be there on 18th Oct 2018 9pm (Manila Time) . You will receive the Webinar link on your email, please don't forget to check your spam folder.

Partner Visa (subclass 309/100) via Immi Account 2017

What's Hot
onioncubeonioncube AustraliaTotal Reaction Points: 5Member
edited March 2017 in Family Member Migration Posts: 42
Hi, I decided to start a separate thread since the other threads are three years old already and some of the info might be outdated.

I applied partner visa for my hubby last January 2017 through online immi account and have not heard anything from them yet.

Anyone in the same boat?

For those who have been granted partner visa already...
1) Does the sponsor need to submit AFP check or only when requested?
2) Is the applicant expected to submit medicals already upon lodging or do we wait for CO to request it?
3) Do we also need to submit CENOMAR even if we are already married?
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• luchocariasluchocarias San SalvadorTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    Hi, I was granted with this visa type just recently, I'm from Central America so I dont know about the questions #1 and #3, but I was contacted by my agent (I paid extra to obtain an agent so the process could be much easier and fastest) that the government was requiring my medicals exams.

I applied on may 2016, was contacted by my agent about my medical exams on september, taked the exams on the same month and was notified with the visa granted on october 2016.
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • onioncubeonioncube AustraliaTotal Reaction Points: 5Member
    @luchocarias thanks for the info.

just to update about my progress

Jan 18 2017 - lodged application via immi
    Mar 20 2017 - received email requesting for AFP, NBI clearance, medicals and cenomar
    Apr 29 2017 - submitted medicals and the rest of requested documents...

now waiting ...

anyone in the same boat or timeline?
  • laurainelauraine PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    Hi! @onioncube we're on the same boat!
    In my case, I am the applicant, and my hubby is an australian citizen. Lodged the application via immiaccount last March 13,2017. We uploaded all necessary docs including the afp and nbi clearance already. I received an acknowledgment email from immi the next day, saying that they'll contact me for any further information required.
    @lauraine they usually ask for cenomar din .. in case di ka pa nakapag submit.
    @onioncube can I submit the cenomar already? Wala pa kasi sila email ulit e. I'm done with my medical last march din. No update from them if I've been assigned a CO already.
    @lauraine i think you can. sa ecensus.ph they have an option where you can directly send it to australian embassy. but anyway, I don't think it makes so much difference if you just wait for their request or send it now. 3-5 business days lang naman ma de deliver na un cenomar based on my experience so you can wait for their request.
    @onioncube ah okay. Thank you po. Maybe we'll just wait for their request. Medyo worried lang po kami kasi til now, wala pa update nor CO na assigned sa amin.
    @lauraine based sa mga nababasa ko ... mga after one or two months ka pa makakakuha ng feedback from CO. in my case, january ako nag lodge. march sila nag email. :) maybe madaming naka queue na applications.
    Hi guys,

just like to update that my hubby's visa is finally granted.

Date Lodged: Jan 18 2017
    Case Officer Requested for Cenomar, NBI, AFP and medicals: Mar 20 2017
    Submitted all requested documents : Apr 29, 2017
    Informed Department via immi account that we completed the docs: May 2 2017
    Visa Granted: May 3 2017

Hope this helps others...
    lycaglace
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 1Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    @onioncube wow congratulations po sa inyo! The long wait is finally over!! Ang bilis lang naapprove! Sana next na kami. Hehehe
  • iamglyiamgly MandaluyongTotal Reaction Points: 2Member
    hello po..

need hepl.. planning to apply partner visa subclass 820 online..

quaetion po.. form 80 shouldbe print, fill and scan? ang dmi po nn pages n un..

thank you po sahelp :D
  • reena_june24reena_june24 PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 2Member
    @onioncube hi po.need pa ipa ctc ang letters and photos? or just the passport and nso birth?
    @iamgly hi po. ask lang po if you're in au and married already? kasi one of the option din namin ang onshore
    @reena_june24 yes nsa australia na ko..plan pa lang din mgpaksal dito.. pero ng sstart n ko mg research sa pg aaply nn visa
    @reena_june24 nope, letters and photos no need CTC. ang suggestion ko i compile mo by date sa isang word or pdf document lahat ng photos/travel tickets/fb messages screenshot. no need to certify true copy basta naka arrange lang sya by history. parang scrapbook. pero not too much din kasi may limit un size ng document na pwede i upload. just enough to prove that your relationship is genuine.

un mga kelangan ipa ctc ay mga birth cert, marriage cert, passport, drivers license.

also it's very helpful din na magpa statutory declaration kayo individually to state about your relationship if you are in AU. or if sa Philippines.. yung affidavit na notarized by lawyer.
    @iamgly Hi sent you pm na. pero suggest ko mag create ka na ng online account sa immi kasi mafi fill up an mo na naman un form without lodging it yet. u will have any idea na anong info ang kelangan.
    @onioncube.. thank you poh..
    @lauraine yes 3.5 months lang. :) medyo na delay kc un medical dahil out of town si hubby. it could have been earlier. antay ka lang ng Case officer and make sure the remaining documents are ready.
    @iamgly nasa tv ka ba dyan?
    @reena_june24 yes.. tv pa din ako.. after wedding apply agad ng partner visa..