Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Mga Bagong Dating sa Australia

abroaderoabroadero SydneyPosts: 4Member
Hi, Magandang araw sa inyong lahat. I arrived in Australia on a Training in Research Visa last February 2016, this visa will be expiring on April 11, 2017. And then my 457 visa have been lodge last February 14 and got the approval of it just today, March 21, 2017. So it is like I am now having Training and Research Visa(402), Bridging Visa A, and 457 visa.

I feel like I am new again in Australia as I have limited knowledge on the benefit and privilege of those with 457 visa and 189 visa. Please share some advice about credit card, internet service, health care, Loan and ways to live good in Australia.

Thank you.