Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(30812)

• rostylicious
  • sweet_cassiopeia
  • chantalgertrude
  • dheedo
  • ozie_james
  • loveit
  • patroclus19
  • austwin
  • KiraEvanes
  • zianauen
  • lpulido
  • mark10520856
  • Jeypsau
  • sansan
  • Ruzella
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (25)

archdreamchaseratheleneatonibaybeckycyborg5datch29DreamerAdrjjrqjigejgarciaHunter_08jam14jijollyJuanaMarianajuleshgjust.anotherguykate26lkdvyawgplloyd132004najienextchapterauOzyCebuanoptepainkillersuperluckycloverwspqfvjsuXavier

Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week

Advertisement:

Thank you to all who have signed up on our FREE Webinar. Please mark you calendar and be there on 18th Oct 2018 9pm (Manila Time) . You will receive the Webinar link on your email, please don't forget to check your spam folder.

Chances of migrating (relative sponsored vs independent)

What's Hot
archdreamchaserarchdreamchaser philippinesTotal Reaction Points: 9Member
Hi, Im newbie in this forum, need ko lang ng advise kung paano magapply sa Australia.
eto po qualifications ko; may relatives ako sa Australia na willing magbigay ng sponsor and binigyan ako link ng agent. pero gusto ko lang hingi ng advise if ever ako magprocess on my own/independent. ano requirements at 1st step.

see below my qualifications:
1. I have relatives in Sydney and Melbourne (uncle)
2. age band score 25
3. ielts - not yet taken (required ba kumuha agad ng ielts agad?)
4. licensed architect in Philippines
5. Exp in Philippines - 4yrs
6. Overseas experience dubai - almost 9yrs
6. not yet married
7. present work less than a yr- freelance architect at part owner ng build and sell business here in philippines.

please advise, thanks in advance:)
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Total Reaction Points: 172Member, Administrator
    null
    I would concentrate more on independent visa. It's unlikely any of your relatives could sponsor you if they live in Sydney and Melbourne. Good luck!
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Au_VicAu_Vic Melbourne, VictoriaTotal Reaction Points: 79Member
    I dont thin you need to be sponsored by your relatives. Architect is in the skills list and you can apply as independent. you need at least 60 points and positive skills assessment to apply. based on the data you have provided above you can get 60 points easily.

example points caluclator:
    age -25pts
    work experience - 15 pts (over 8 yrs)
    education - 15 pts (bachelors degree)
    english test - 10 pts (proficient english)
    total - 65 points

First step for you is to check/google the website of architects accreditation council of australia and look for their requirements for skills assessment for migration. It will give you an idea what do they require to get a positive skills assessment. Some assessment bodies require evidence of english test at the time of assessment application others don't
    I'm Australian in paper but pinoy in form....Living in the most liveable city in the world...Melbourne! Oi, oi, oi!!!
  • archdreamchaserarchdreamchaser philippinesTotal Reaction Points: 9Member
    now ko lang naba yun response nyo sir, thanks for the feedback, plan ko na ituloy yun application ko isabay ko narin mag take ng ielts.
  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Total Reaction Points: 172Member, Administrator
    @archdreamchaser be mindful that nowadays, even if your points is 60 or 65, unlikely you'all get an invite for 189 unless you score at least 70 points. All the best!
  • jomar011888jomar011888 PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 9Member
    @archdreamchaser tama po si RheaMARN1171933 kaya the more pts u earned more chances of winning. Inaantay ko sakin 190nsw with 60pts including SS and 489-relative with 65pts ung 190ko September10 pa nakalodge
    @RheaMARN1171933 thanks for the info. If ever hindi umabot ang points ko ok lang ba sponsor ng relatives para makakuha ng points (+10 points ba pag kamaganak, first cousin ng father) 489 visa.
    @jomar011888 gudluck. Sana dumating na yun sayo. Ako magstart palang. Magtake ng IELTS. Sabi ng iba mas ok ang PTE. I will try to process my Skills assessment and Ielts at the same time para if ever magfail (hopefully makapasa agad) hindi sya time consuming.
    @jomar011888 489 visa these days need 80 points :(
    @RheaMARN1171933 kaya nga po . Actually i was already invited nung oct 4 after ko maglodged ng 489 nung sep 26 with 65pts naubusan lang kasi budget at ngaun lang nakapagfund for the lodging fee kaya eto waiting ulit ng ITA :(
    @jomar011888 hope for the best. who knows they may increase the number of EOIs for coming months or by start of next financial year
    I'm Australian in paper but pinoy in form....Living in the most liveable city in the world...Melbourne! Oi, oi, oi!!!
    @Au_Vic yes po super thanks sa encouragement. Inaabangan ko lagi response mo kahit sa kabilang forum. :))
    @Au_Vic saang state ka nga po ulit? Malaking tulong talaga tong forum ma to sa mga infos at pampalakas loob :)
  • arc123arc123 qcTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    pnu po ito relative sponsored?
    @jomar011888 ako rin dito ko nakakakuha ng lakas ng loob. Right now nagprepare na ako sa PTE. at the same time preparing the docs. Hoping for the best!

@arc123 My target now is 189/190. Hoping to get a high points from PTE. Gudluck to Us!
    @jomar011888 No worries! Keep the faith up..I'm in Victoria (Melbourne). Sang state ung relative mo?
    @arc123 you have to have a relative living in a "designated area" in australia who can sponsor you AND your nominated occupation is in the skills list eligible for relative sponsorship AND you meet the required points AND obtained a positive skills assessment.
    @Au_VIC I have a relatives in Victoria a cousin of my father and in Sydney. My target occupation is (32111) and applicable for 190 and 489. I am preparing for PTE, right now I'm scanning the forum for tips on how to pass that exam :-)
    @Au_Vic sa melton victoria ung sister ko po wow aus po. Preferred ko rin po talaga Melbourne mag settle
    @jomar011888 same pala tayo ng target location. Ok kasi pag may relatives that are willing to support pagdating dun kaya gusto ko sa Melbourne. Pero syempre i need to pass the PTE first. Gudluck sayo for sure this year you'll be in Melbourne na! "Pray for me as well" hehe!
  • pinoytalkerpinoytalker MelbourneTotal Reaction Points: 17Member
    Hi IT People,

PlanIT is currently looking for senior positions for new clients this 2018. Please see below roles.
    If your skills fit the roles. Planit can sponsor your Visa to Australia, NZ. Message me for more info.

https://www.planittesting.com/us/Join-Our-Team

Melbourne Senior Automation Consultants;
    Perth Senior Automation Consultants;
    Sydney Senior Automation Consultants;
    Sydney Agile Coach;
    Brisbane Senior Automation Consultants;
    Brisbane Agile Coach;
    Auckland Senior Automation Consultants;
    Auckland Senior Performance Consultants; and
    UK – Senior Automation Consultants.
    Dec 12 2015 - 1st IELTS LRWS failed
    Feb 2016 - 2nd IELTS LRWS failed
    June 14 2016 - PTE Acad LRWS 90/83/87/90 - 20 points!
    June 23 2016 - Submitted req to ACS
    July 7 2016 - ACS assessment received < 5 years. Sent email for
    reassessment
    July 8 2016 - ACS result update 5 years credited (75pts)
    July 14 2016 - Sent EOI
    July 28 2016 - Got my NBI Clearance
    Aug 2 2016 - Received ITA
    Aug 9 2016 - Lodged Visa
    Aug 12 2016 - took Medical Exam
    Aug 15 2016 - sent Medical results. No action needed.
    - attached documents
    Aug 30 2016 - uploaded form 80
    Aug 31 2016 - CO contact (send PTE results online) sayang DG na
    sana..
    - Sent PTE results online. Clicked "Information
    Provided" and emailed CO.
    Oct 13 2016 - (12:43PM) Sent a follow up email. (ginaya si Bourne)
    Oct 13 2016 - VISA received!
    Feb 6 2016 - Bound to Melbourne

God is able to make all grace abound to you!
    Never give up. Reach for your dreams!