Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ST ALBANS, west Melbourne house for rent

mjsemjse MelbournePosts: 48Member
PTP: reposting house for rent.
ADD:10 Ironbark Street St Albans Vic 3021
-3B 2T&B 1Garage&1car port.
-370per week
-Walking distance to Ginifer station and Sunshine hospital.
Hi all! if you are looking for a house to rent in the west, our kabayan got a house for lease, available immediately. Owner confirmed the first tenant transaction didn't progress so reposting it again. This is very helpful to those who are starting out. U can lease the other rooms and share rent payment. Para po sa mga nahihirapan magpa-approve ng application sa house since mahigpit po ang competition. Owner wishing to get a pinoy tenant. PM me so i can share the owner's number and u may speak to them directly. Thanks admin! for pics , please see... https://www.realestate.com.au/property/10-ironbark-st-st-albans-vic-3021

Comments

• jleeeeenjleeeeen Manila
    Hi! I'm interested if ever this will be available again in the future. Thank you! -Colleen