Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

post study work stream visa allows one to study again?

bzjmbzjm paranaquePosts: 2Member
the DIBP site says, with a post study work stream visa, one can stay in australia to travel, work and study.
study? how? so if i decide to study again short term courses like certificate or diploma, i can thru my existing work steam visa?

Comments

• ssantokkissantokki Manila, Philippines
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(54055)

BrandendrasKZacharysemBernardsewErnestonuRdyCraigTHoneArthurlounkLeonardRapJaredCenGwenRomeo2JustinvomLarrycafRickySoxJamesmotDonaldConStevenImmorBrianBipWilliamspobEAngeljineeMarvinNesBrianGew
Browse Members

Members Online (25) + Guest (138)

Hunter_08Noodles12sunkissedbella17baikenZionrobertfulloslunarcatfordpmathilde9Meg08meow14onieandreswashoutmnlz2023naksuyaaaaethosgreffaith1102MOZARTChazzChelzktriestocodejarerirorualmeraIzulubrotherhoodputriIZULU_BROTHERHOOD

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters