Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

2 Rooms Available for rent in Wahroonga NSW 230 p/w. Available now

MherzMherz SydneyPosts: 4Member
We have 2 generous size rooms for rent in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Wahroonga
* The room is unfurnished. You can bring your own bed but a single bed will be provided.
* All bills included (Gas, Electric and internet).
* Each room is for single occupant only, couple will be accepted at the rate of $320 per week. Please note that if couple will be accepted, the other room will not be available for rent as we do not want too many people in he house.
* No smoking in the house ever and we have 18 months old bub.
* There is plenty of unlimited street parking, walking distance to Normanhurst and Waitara Train station and 5 minutes drive to Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre.
* 2 weeks bond and 1 week deposit, rent must be paid weekly,minimum of 3 months stay
* Please no time wasters. Send me a text or call me for a quick response at 0413783588
* Rooms are available now.

Thank you.

Comments

• MherzMherz Sydney
    hi guys, just message me or text. I know I have stated the above rate for the rent but I can negotiate the rental price in Private conversation. Thanks Mherz.