Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Exit in Singapore - Fly to Australia without OEC: Is this Possible?

Hi all, a member here suggested this to me. Can you please help us with ideas? We really need to fly by 2nd or 3rd week of may. Thanks. As we all know, issuance of OEC is suspended for first time direct hires. We don't know what to do.

Comments

• kai21kai21 Philippines
  • kai21kai21 Philippines
    I'm planning to do the same. Got my 457 visa and Im urgently needed by my employer.Thanks
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin

Hi all, a member here suggested this to me. Can you please help us with ideas? We really need to fly by 2nd or 3rd week of may. Thanks. As we all know, issuance of OEC is suspended for first time direct hires. We don't know what to do.

OECs,PDOS are requirements of Philippine immigration when exiting the country. Since you are exiting from Singapore, there's no need to get these requirements. When you go back to Ph for a vacation and exit again, immigration MIGHT require you these requirements.
  • engr.levyengr.levy Manila
    @fgs pano po pag balik mo? magagency ka for OEC or balik manggagawa na lang?
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    engr.levy said:

@fgs pano po pag balik mo? magagency ka for OEC or balik manggagawa na lang?

I guess hahanapan ka ng OEC..Im not really familiar for 457/482 visas..for skilled migrant visas(189,190,489) no need kasi they as not categorised as OFW visas
  • japsdotcomjapsdotcom Canberra
    @engr.levy no need for agency na pag nasa AU na kayo. Punta lang kayo sa malapit na PH consular office or nearest PH embassy. Just bring Original and photo copy ng passport, contract, OWWA form if new OFW kayo and copy ng visa 457/482 para sa OWWA registration at POEA Balik mangagawa or BMOnline account enrollment.