Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

If you don't want to wait for 2 months for each PTE Exam, try Booking and rescheduling Service?

spadesmicspadesmic SydneyPosts: 2Member
edited April 2017 in IELTS, PTE and OET Topics
Anyone who has ever tried booking for PTE exam will tell you it's basically impossible to find a booking slot within 1-2 months. Why? It is because it's literally always full. So you either book at way later time and deal with the ridiculous waiting period or you could try to camp on the booking site and hope for a slot to show up - a miracle which does happen, just very rarely. So this service pretty much uses cutting-edge automation technology to CAMP those times for you, 24/7, and when the slot does show up, it will catch it.

Conact us via
wechat: ptetest
or visit
myptebooking.com

Our service utilises the latest automation technology to provide fastest and reliable PTE booking, and the current benchmark speed is at ultra-fast 25 seconds from end to end. If there is a spot available to book, we WILL catch it. Our software can be configured to suit your requirement, you may book by date, location and time, or by a combination of all three criteria.

Let us take the burden off your shoulder with PTE BOOKING, so you can concentrate on exam preparation.

Don't wait, contact us for a quote, we offer unbeatable price with money back guarantee.

Comments

• spadesmicspadesmic Sydney
    Also I have just got all band 8 (which gives +20 points) last week in PTE, so I'm willing to sell my study materials which I've accumulated over the past year.