Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

FIL/AUS Christian Church in Melbourne - Launching this coming Sunday May 07 @10:30

sexylen01sexylen01 MelbournePosts: 21Member
edited May 2017 in Victoria - Melbourne
Hi Everyone, Cornerstone Community Church-Melbourne would like to invite you all to join us on our first Sunday service in the city. It is on May 07 @ 10:30am in Gallery room, Multi-Cultural Hub (Accross Queen Victoria Market). Lunch will be serve. Hope to see you all in the house of the Lord!

If you need further information, you can send me a private message. Thanks

Comments

• MariaElsaMariaElsa Davao City
    Wow!! I am currently applying for a VISA going to AU. and honestly? My first concern is to find a church there if ever maka alis ako!! Exciting this is! The Lord indeed is ahead of us! More power everyone! and to this church!! :) I claim AU visa so that I can fellowship with you guys! :)
  • sexylen01sexylen01 Melbourne
    Amen!Declaring that your visa will be approved soon. Can't wait to see you here in AU.
    Please keep in touch. :)