Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

state sponsorship and skilled visa inquiry?

jpsalesjpsales Maribyrnong,Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 5Member
Hello po. May I just be clarified po regarding sa state sponsorship or skilled visa. yung mga guru po regarding sa mga visa are very much welcome to comment.

I have a sister who is a doctor sa Pinas. She just graduated from her Neurology residency sa UP-PGH and reviewing for her diplomate exam. Ngayon po balak po din niya pumunta dito sa Australia and balak din niyang magexam ng Australian Board ng Physician. Now my question po is pwede po ba siyang apply for direct PR (State sponsorship or Skilled Visa) granting she passed the Aus board exam. Ang isa pa po is may nakapagsabi sa akin about state sponsorship sa tasmania wer she will serve tasmania for 2 or 4 yrs? pag na PR n po sya pde daw sya magsponsor ng isang relative after yr? tama po ba mga info na ito? thanks po sa mga sasagot.

Comments

• Au_VicAu_Vic Melbourne, Victoria
    She needs to nominate a specific occupation from the list (neurologist or general practitioner,etc). She can apply direct as PR as long as she can get a minimum of 60 points and have a positive skills assessment.

Go to Medical board australia website and check their requirements for skill assessment for migration.

Why would she need to get state sponsorship and why in Tasmania? If she is short of points then she can seek state sponsorship to get extra points if not then I don't see the point of state sponsorship

I'm Australian in paper but pinoy in form....Living in the most liveable city in the world...Melbourne! Oi, oi, oi!!!