Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room Available - Close to train station, bus station, shopping centre and park (WESTERN SUBURB)

ninjatraderninjatrader AustraliaPosts: 6Member
edited May 2017 in Accommodations
SHORT TERM to LONG TERM - WYNDHAM VALE 3024

I've got one furnished room in a relatively new 3BR house. The place is just a walking (5min walk) distance to the train station (Wyndham Vale Station - Zone 1/2 fare applies). If you work in the city (CBD), there are express trains (30mins) running to the city stopping only two stations - Sunshine and Footscray before its final stop at Melbourne - Southern Cross station and regular train stopping Tarneit/Deer Park, Sunshine, Footscray stations depending on your timing. These trains are running on an alternate schedule.

For enquiries, you can send me a PM or through this email [email protected]

Cheers

Comments

• ninjatraderninjatrader Australia
    edited May 2017
    !
  • ninjatraderninjatrader Australia
    Hi Guys,

Good day!

Sorry doon sa mga nag enquire - I wasn't able to get back ASAP on your queries. I was out and about coz of work commitments and have a very limited access to internet.

The room has been taken already. I will let you know should another room will become available. Thanks for your queries and my apologies that it took a while for me to get back prolly causing some inconvenience on your part.

Regards,
    NinjaTrader