Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Visa refusal

Hi guys i would like to seek your advice... I am up for the IRON PROGRAM supposedly starting June 7. I lodged my visa on april 10 and because it never came I had to move my intake to July. Last june 6, i received news that my student visa was denied due to several reasons (GTE) :
- i had the same address with my parents but there was no evidence that i lived there (despite my address being on ALL my documents)
- form 54 listing my family was given but no signature on witness (i would have to blame my agency for overlooking this)
- i had placed my parents as my sponsor but they were looking for my financial capacity (despite given the affidavit of support that my parents will pay for the entire duration of study, i have also included a bank account under my name and the bank certificate from my parents had a sufficient amount)
- i had stated my career goals of going back to the Phils to pursue my career in nursing at St lukes medical hospital as an OR nurse but the CO pointed out that there was no relation between the IRON program and my career goals, that the program only gave narrow supplemental knowledge regarding australian nursing life and that the program was mainly a pathway to become a registered nurse in oz. Therefore my intent to remain in australia was questioned.

My agency wants to reapply but this time with a business visa... is this the right path? All your suggestions and advice is greatly appreciated... I am losing hope and was almost ready to leave last may :(