Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(26728)

• 999999rm
  • rpaid
  • sweetypieJ
  • ielts21
  • svdfdpophy
  • lorenz21cool
  • RJ17
  • wspqfvjsu
  • satchiboei
  • shemk
  • kevinecruz
  • tutz14
  • JCPM03
  • ronnel4530
  • dadz
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (45)

abigeltrihacbienambryamojaudreamer05babyyhingboomerang85brucedenzCasseychyrstheencookie03cp101030daye00EricaCadefrancegillianLeoh2017gracee04greenapplegxaxlcdjwkHappyChoiceHunter_08jmban33jmwreckJustinKnighterrant132lucianoMDK-GABmhiangmissingleakMLBSpaulinerai102302ramon_tuberorehpotsirkriseendreevsamjar22Sharyl15P3Son-of-Abrahamteachjennytwix2022VangieBarzagavencel2017vhoythoywandererYouOne

Top Posters
All time

Advertisement:

Want to invest in Philippine property? Using savings or your SUPER? High capital growth and ROI. Contact here.
Check out the new 2017-2018 Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL) and Short‑term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) - formerly known as SOL and CSOL here

NSW Visa 190

FVGFVG Saudi ArabiaTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
Hi everyone! I just lodged my EOI [Visa 190 for NSW] at 65pts (including state nomination). I am a Mechanical Engineer. Anyone here in a recent similar situation? I would like to know the process duration (such as; ITA by NSW? Approved nomination by NSW? Visa processing?) for this occupation? Sa lahat po ng sasagot, thank you in advance!!!
233512 (Mechanical Engineer)
Education : 15 pts
Language: 10 pts
Experience: 15 pts
TOTAL POINTS: 70 (189)
EOI Submitted : July 20, 2017
Medical : July 22, 2017
PCC : August 7, 2017
Invited: : August 9, 2017
Visa Lodge: August 25, 2017
Front Loaded Documents: August 25, 2017
Grant: In GOD's perfect time!!!
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• mvs3210mvs3210 MandaluyongTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    Hi, I would suggest for you to lodge another EOI for a subclass 189 too if your nominated skill is included in the MLTSSL list; since you already have 60 pts without the state nomination. you might have a higher chances of getting the visa faster that way. anyway, there is no limit in the number of EOI to submit.

Based on my experience, NSW processing time is extremely fast, they have approved my application for nomination in just 3 working days. SkillSelect will also send their invitation to apply for a VISA in that same day that you got nominated and approved by NSW. just note that once you get the invitation to apply for a VISA, you will only have 60 days to submit in which you need to pay the VISA fee. my suggestion is for you to start compiling the papers required and the VISA fee at this time, just in case.
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Au_VicAu_Vic Melbourne, VictoriaTotal Reaction Points: 61Member
    I agree. Why did you lodge 190? Go for 189.

As far as I know mechanical engineer does not have any higher point threshold unlike accountants or auditors meaning if you have 60 points you can apply using 189 and higher chances of being selected. 189 is flexible unlike 190 - you have to stay in the state for 2 yrs at least
    I'm Australian in paper but pinoy in form....Living in the most liveable city in the world...Melbourne! Oi, oi, oi!!!
  • jacjacjacjacjacjac PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 9Member
    Hi. I lodged my eoi last May 31. No invites yet from NSW for 190. I thought, as I've read from blogs and communities here and there, NSW is fast when it comes to invitations. No luck yet but hopeful.
    I have 65 pts and also a Mechanical Engineer.

Though I also lodged eoi for 189. Waiting for next invitation rounds for 2017-2018.
    @jacjacjac Yeah, I checked the skill select report and they have already reached the quotas for mechanical engineer. I did not know that there so many mechanical engineers applying to oz. The last EOI selected for mechanical engineer was 75 points much higher than 65 so I assume they will invite first people with higher scores. At this stage most states are closed for sponsorship and will re-open for 2017-2018.

Mechanical engineer is also in the skills list for Victoria
    I'm Australian in paper but pinoy in form....Living in the most liveable city in the world...Melbourne! Oi, oi, oi!!!
  • pink_angel19pink_angel19 SingaporeTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    hi everyone! good evening, just want to inquire lang sana ano po un required PTE score for State sponsorship (i.e. in NSW, Victoria and SA). maraming salamat po
  • spywarespyware SingaporeTotal Reaction Points: 7Member
    edited June 29 Posts: 181
    Hello po! May concern lang po ako ifever we'll pursue on our oz dream...
    May chance pa po bang ma.invite under Visa 190 ( NSW) if you only have 60+5 (SS) pts.?
    261311 Analyst Programmer ( nom. occu.).
    This being our last option kc max 20pts. na ung PTE-A and 15pts. for Skilled emp.

Thank you in advance sa mga sasagot!
    @spyware i would asssume there are so many applicants for state sponsorship in NSW. Check victoria, analyst programmer is in their skills list.
    @Au_Vic Hi! Appreciate your reply.
    Yes, will try Vic as well since they say that 2 EOIs for 190 at the same time is possible.
    Thanks!
    @spyware South Australia has analyst programmer too in their skills list though only visa class 489. They require 70 points including SS. SA process state migration quicker than other states. If your aim is to be oz quicker then explore SA.
    @Au_Vic Hi! Thank you for the info.
    Inasmuch as we would like to consider/explore but, sadly, 70 pts. is unlikely in our case :(
  • kristinejuvelkristinejuvel SingaporeTotal Reaction Points: 1Member
    @mvs3210 , hi ano pala ang qualification skills mo? How long does it for the invitation? Ilan ang points mo? What is the status now for you application? Thanks!
  • kristinejuvelkristinejuvel SingaporeTotal Reaction Points: 1Member
    @Au_Vic , hi how would you know if qouta na ung skills mo? I lodge EOI for 190 NSW last August 4, ung skills qualification ko is Surveyor.. Now I am waiting for the invites...

@Au_Vic , hi how would you know if qouta na ung skills mo? I lodge EOI for 190 NSW last August 4, ung skills qualification ko is Surveyor.. Now I am waiting for the invites...

Occupation ceilings do not apply to State sponsorship.

If you want to see the occupation ceilings for general skilled migration, refer to the link below.

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Skil#tab-content-3
  • kaidenMVHkaidenMVH SingaporeTotal Reaction Points: 17Member
    hi just submitted last night yun application ko for state nomination. based on recent approvals, meron po ba may idea dito gaano katagal mag process ang NSW?
    312111 Architectural Draftsperson 80pts 190 NSW
    VETASSES 04/Apr/2017 Positive 11/Jul/2017
    Waiting for States to open....... 26/Sep/2017 NSW open for 312111
    PTE 29/Sep/2017
    PTE Result 01/Oct/2017 L85, R83, S79, W80
    EOI 02/Oct/2017 190 NSW
    Pre Invite 20/Oct/2017 190 NSW
    SS Application 28/Oct/2017 190 NSW...waiting mode
  • victoriousvictorious MelbourneTotal Reaction Points: 1Member
    I don’t know if this was discussed before (nhirapan ako mag back read) but I just wonder if anyone tried contacting NSW about the status of their application. Are they willing to answer your queries as to when you could probably get a pre-invite? Nabasa ko lng sa ibang forum pero hindi sya na discuss further.
  • Hunter_08Hunter_08 SingaporeTotal Reaction Points: 93Member
    @victorious I'm not sure kung may nag email na regarding the status of their application but I think they won't give you any concrete answer as to when or if they will invite you for SS because there are lots of things to consider like kung ilang points ka, english proficiency exam result, years of experience at kung ilan kayo kadami nag apply with the same occupation at ilan ang nauna sayo na nag apply. marami talagang factor at hindi kasi lahat ng nag aapply sa kanila ay iinvite nila for SS.
    Apr 26, 2013 ACS Result- Suitable
    Feb 21,2013 Submitted ACS online assessment - Software Tester

---------------------------------------------
    May 9, 2016 PTE Exam Result L/R/S/W- 71/69/83/72 Passed Thank you Papa Jesus
    Aug 18,2016 ACS Result- Suitable -Software Engineer
    Aug 19, 2016 Lodged EOI for subclass 190
    July 13, 2017 Lodged EOI and Submitted Application for subclass 489 Tasmania
    Aug 12, 2017 ITA Received
    Aug 25,2017 Scheduled Medical Test
    Aug 28, 2017 Medical Cleared(No Action Required)
    Aug 30, 2017 NBI Clearance PH
    Sept 15, 2017 SG COC Fingerprint and Collection
    Sept 20, 2017 Visa Lodge
    Nov 1, 2017 CO Contact (Requesting to Send PTE Score Report to DIBP which I already did before)

*****Dream big, think positive and Pray to God*****
  • agdagd SingaporeTotal Reaction Points: 23Member
    @kaidenMVH based sa immitracker sir, mga 3-4 weeks lang yung mga approval. Antay nalang tayo mga 6-8 weeks to be sure. :)
    261312 Developer Programmer - (English - 20pts | Age - 30pts. | Qualification - 10 | Experience - 0 ) = 60pts.

Subclass 189 - 60pts.
    Subclass 190 - (60 + 5 spouse points + 5 SN) = 70pts.

08/04/2016 - Took IELTS - L/R/W/S - 6.5/7/6.5/7 - Competent
    05/17/2017 - PTE Mock A - L/R/W/S - 74/62/66/76
    05/19/2017 - PTE Mock B - L/R/W/S - 76/70/72/89
    05/30/2017 - PTE Take 1 - L/R/W/S - 79/75/78/78 - Proficient
    06/06/2017 - PTE Take 2 - L/R/W/S - 82/87/90/88- Superior - Thank you, Lord! :)

PTE Tips: http://pinoyau.info/discussion/4233/pte-academic/p465#Comment_245887

06/14/2017 - Collection of docs for ACS Assessment
    06/21/2017 - Submitted ACS Assessment
    08/14/2017 - ACS Result Positive. Equivalent to AQF Associate Degree. 5 years experience deducted.
    08/15/2017 - Gathering docs for spouse points (VETASSESS)
    08/22/2017 - Lodged spouse's VETASSESS
    10/05/2017 - VETASSESS results positive - aquired 5pts. for 190
    10/07/2017 - Submitted EOI - 189, 190-NSW, 190-VIC
    10/20/2017 - ITA NSW Received!
    10/22/2017 - Submitted NSW Application
    11/28/2017 - NSW SS Approved! Received ITA for visa 190

---------------Gathering docs for visa lodge---------------

-------------------- Christmas Break --------------------

01-22-2018 - Target visa lodge date
  • Pandabelle0405Pandabelle0405 SingaporeTotal Reaction Points: 3Member
    @mvs3210 hello po good day pwede po ba mag ask my apply po kc hubby ko civil engineer 189-60 pts eoi lodge july 22 til now wala pa po kami invite kc alam po namen the higher the pts un ang mabilis ma invite anyway this Dec tumawag agent nya sabi apply n lng 190-65pts ielts band 6.5 lng po then nominated po sya sa NSW ask ko lng po if my idea kau how long po processing kaka update p lng po EOI 6th Dec 2017. Thank u po sa time and help. Godbless po
  • JustinJustin PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 24Member
    @Pandabelle0405 190 visa walang makakapag sabi ng timeline until pre-invite minsan 2 days meron na minsan 1 year wala pa. Pero once may pre invite na kayo at nbayaran nyo 300 AUD 12 weeks average waiting time.
  • lecialecia San FranciscoTotal Reaction Points: 22Member
    @Pandabelle0405 I suggest take sya Ng PTE, aim for superior para mataas points at mataas chances for Invitation. Medyo madami ka competition sa ngayon at Yung mga highest pointer Ang inuuna invite. Si @Justin nag ulit yan Ng PTE para sa superior score which is +20points.