Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ROOM AVAILABLE - CLOSE to TRAIN STATION, SHOPS alternatively BUS STATION

ninjatraderninjatrader AustraliaPosts: 6Member
edited June 2017 in Accommodations
WYNDHAM VALE 3024

I've got one extra furnished room in a relatively new 3BR house. The place is just a walking (5min walk) distance to the train station (Wyndham Vale Station - Zone 1/2 fare applies). If you work in the city (CBD), there are express trains (30mins) running to the city stopping only two stations - Sunshine and Footscray before its final stop at Melbourne - Southern Cross station and regular train stopping Tarneit/Deer Park, Sunshine, Footscray stations depending on your timing. These trains are running on an alternate schedule. Alternatively, if you drive we are close to expressway exit both going to city and geelong.

For enquiries, you can send me a PM.

Cheers

Comments

• topeakaspiketopeakaspike Singapore
    Hi, Is the room still avail for couple with baby? thanks
  • braveheartbraveheart Australia

I've got one extra furnished room in a relatively new 3BR house. The place is just a walking (5min walk) distance to the train station (Wyndham Vale Station - Zone 1/2 fare applies). If you work in the city (CBD), there are express trains (30mins) running to the city stopping only two stations - Sunshine and Footscray before its final stop at Melbourne - Southern Cross station and regular train stopping Tarneit/Deer Park, Sunshine, Footscray stations depending on your timing. These trains are running on an alternate schedule. Alternatively, if you drive we are close to expressway exit both going to city and geelong.

For enquiries, you can send me a PM.

• lhanz23lhanz23 manila
    hi... how much rent per week? do you accept male renter?.. thanks
    Yes. Not a problem. PM me for details. Are you in Melbourne now?
  • lhanz23lhanz23 manila
    hi how much po ang rent per week?..
    WYNDHAM VALE 3024

• lenglenglengleng Sydney
    Hello looking for a room for my husband traveling from nz within dis week. May available na room po ba kyo. And how much po. Thank
  • ninjatraderninjatrader Australia

PM me for your enquiries.

• ninjatraderninjatrader Australia
    ROOM AVAILABLE at Manor Lakes The place is just a walking (5min walk) distance to the train station (Wyndham Vale Station - Zone 1/2 fare applies). If you work in the city (CBD), there are express trains (30mins) running to the city stopping only two stations - Sunshine and Footscray before its final stop at Melbourne - Southern Cross station and regular train stopping Tarneit/Deer Park, Sunshine, Footscray stations depending on your timing. These trains are running on an alternate schedule. Alternatively, if you drive we are close to expressway exit both going to city and geelong.

PM me for your enquiries.