Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Working on the NSW Government

DencioDencio SydneyPosts: 1Member
Hello, just arrived in Australia last month, ask ko lang kasi lagi akong nag aapply for a government position and sadly, ni isa wala man lang nag reply sa akin :(

ask ko lang na tlga bang citizen lang ang kanilang tinatanggap? and inde pa pwede sa PR? also, anybody who works in govt, can also share ung experience nya (maybe help me also po).

thanks po and more power! :)

Comments

• majarmajar Sydney
    Hi!! Can you send me your resume to my email address, [email protected]? NSW government is open for contract jobs via Robert Walters recruitment agency.
    I can refer you.
  • darlingjhengdarlingjheng Philippines
    @majar hi, po.i emailed you. :)
  • waxx_caliwaxx_cali Australia
    @majar Please can you also spread out my resume? Thanks po.