Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Visa 190

FlorabelFlorabel Antipolo CityPosts: 1Member
Hello guys, I'm a newbie here. My husband and I are planning to migrate to Australia. I have already tried the Skills Assessment and it shows that I'm eligible to apply for Visa 190. My skill is under ANZSCO 139914 Quality Assurance Manager under Short-Term Skilled. I tried looking for the priority lists of different states in Australia (NSW, ACT, Victoria, Queensland, SA, NT) but unable to see my skills. What should I do? Is there a chance for us to migrate to Australia? Thanks for anyone who can help or give us advices.

Comments

• ipolyyyipolyyy Posts: 57Member
    edited September 2017
    Hi Ms. @Florabel. I have the same occupation as yours (139914 Quality Assurance Manager).

Before anything else, I suggest that you calculate how many points you can get (age, experience, qualification, etc) by going through the DIBP website: https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/190-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/190/points-table.aspx

Now, if you already received a positive outcome from your skills assessment (VETASSESS), I suggest you proceed to your english exam.

Also check the websites of the states wherein 139914 is available and open as it is under Visa 190 which is State Sponsored. Check this site: https://www.anzscosearch.com/139914

In my case, I sent my EOI (after receiving positive skills assessment and successful english exam) to South Australia since at that time, it was the only state that has the 139914 available. Though it is also available in Tasmania, you need a job offer for them to nominate you.

Check South Australia website: http://migration.sa.gov.au/skilled-migrants/lists-of-state-nominated-occupations

See my signature below for reference. Hope this helps.

Quality Assurance Manager (139914) | Subclass 190

Age - 30 points
    English (PTE) - 20 points
    Bachelor's Degree - 15 points
    State Nomination (SA) - 5 points
    Total - 70 points

04 Jun 2017 - Submitted docs for Skills Assessment (VETASSESS)
    09 Jun 2017 - Positive Outcome | AQF Bachelor's Degree
    12 Aug 2017 - PTE Academic
    13 Aug 2017 - PTE Results (L84 | R90 | S89 | W90)
    13 Aug 2017 - Submitted EOI (Subclass 190 | South Australia)
    28 Aug 2017 - Received Invitation to Apply
    31 Aug 2017 - Lodged Visa
    05 Oct 2017 - 1st CO Contact | Form 80, Medical, PCC
    02 Nov 2017 - Submitted all docs required
    01 Feb 2018 - VISA GRANT!
    17 Jun 2018 - Initial entry
    15 Jan 2019 - BIG MOVE!

All glory and praise to Jesus!

Proverbs 19:21