Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

475 visa pero di na mag stay ang primary

kellymacatokellymacato PerthPosts: 236Member
edited November 2012 in Employer Sponsored Visas
Hello po sa lahat, I need your help and advise sa situation ko, pumasok na ang primary ko nmen last Aug, kame nman secondary etong nov lang. Ang tanong ko po is pano kng hindi na babalik ung primary? pano ko activate ang ung 2 yrs commitment nmen sa WA kng hindi nman ako ung primary, at pano kaya ang ggawin ko sa visa nmen mag ina since hindi na papasok at mag papakita pa ang primary. I hope to hear from you guys. Thanks God bless

Comments

• TwinklestarTwinklestar Sydney
    @kellymacato : medyo di ko po masyado nakuha yung sitwasyon nyo.. what do you mean po by hindi na papasok ang primary?
  • smartbratsmartbrat Brisbane
    Paanong di na babalik yung primary? Umuwi ba ulit sya sa Phils? I've read your story before. I think what you are saying is that you'll have separate lives here in Australia. I think it's fine. As long as masatisfy mo yung mga requirements, you can apply for PR after 2 years. :) Cheer up! God bless you!
  • smartbratsmartbrat Brisbane
    About activating your commitment, just email [email protected] and inform them of your arrival. They will require you proof of your address, it can be bank statement, DL or rent lease. You also need your application reference number, I hope you got it from your husband. You can see it on the State Sponsorship agreement, I hope you got copy of this, signed by your husband kase need mo din etong email sa kanila to activate your commitment. I hope this helps. By the way, san kayo stay ngayon?
  • lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    @kellymacato - are you already in AU? or nag Initial entry ka lang and then lumabas ulit?

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)

• kellymacatokellymacato Perth
    @Twinklestar hi hindi na sya pupunta sa AU. meaning hindi na sya babalik sa AU to work. pababayaan na nya yung visa.
    @smartbrat hi hindi na sya pupunta sa AU. meaning hindi na sya babalik sa AU to work. pababayaan na nya yung visa. nag entry na kame ng baby ko pro now im back in SG, ill be back in AU sa end of jan. ang hawak ko lang docs is all soft copy lahat ng may signature sya nasa agent nmen. baka tawagan ko nalng agent nmen para makuha lahat yun. i really need to do something about this baka masayang ung visa nmen. sana pede talag ako mag work ng 2 yrs and can apply for my own PR kasama ng baby ko.. maraming salamat ha. God bless you
    @lock_code2004 nag initial entry kme last week 2 days lang kme at wala nmang naging prob sa immigration, pro tinanong kme bkt 2 days lang kme sabe ko nag hanap lang kme ng bahay.. tapos wala ng tinanong..
  • li_i_renli_i_ren North Ryde
    im on a 457 visa as the primary applicant.. im not sure if what im saying is correct or not but when i called immigration to inquire if i go home kasi hatid ko ung anak ko sa amin cause wala akong nakitamg childcare and si hubby nasang ibang state nag aaral... sabi ng immigration ok lng valid for 4 years ung visa namin lahat even ung sa anak ko who is staying sa pinas for a couple of months.

we all lose the visa if me as the primary applicant will lose my job kasi sponsored by the nsw govt kasi work ko. but as long as the primary applicant fulfills my obligation as stated on the visa then indefinite entry amd exit kami lahat sa au.

yan po understanding ko as primary applicant.

pero i could be wrong and you may have a different type of visa:)
    @li_i_ren hi 475 ang kme eh.. anyway maraming salamat sa pag share mo. bahala nalang.. si Lord ng bahala samen mag ina.. God bless you
  • li_i_renli_i_ren North Ryde
    http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/bringing-secondary-app.htm
    ...this link is about the 475 secondary applicant and their children as dependent.

Main Applicant and Secondary Applicant Obligations

You and any accompanying secondary applicants must comply with all Australian laws as temporary residents.

Living in a Specified Regional Area of Australia

You and any accompanying secondary applicants, must agree to live and work or study in a Specified Regional Area of Australia.

If you are nominated by a state or territory government, you need to agree to:

remain in the state or territory for a period of at least two years
    keep the state or territory government informed of changes in address details before and after arrival
    be prepared to complete surveys and provide information as required.
    See: Specified Regional Areas

Note: The main applicant can study while they hold this visa, however they are expected to be looking for, and engaging in, full time work. Any study should be incidental to full time work.

Meeting these conditions

If you do not comply with the conditions of your visa:

your visa, and the visas of any accompanying secondary applicants, may be cancelled
    you will not be in a position to apply for another Skilled - Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa
    you will not be in a position to apply for permanent residence.
    Before lodging an application, please read all related obligation requirements.

...i suggest you email your visa officer or your agent. kasi even though magka iba visa number natin it's still is the same in the sense that it falls under temporary business class visa kaya lang regional yung 475 or email lang sa DIAC, they will answer naman in 2-3 days.

my question kasi given to me by my employer hence i called DIAC was my daughter who is 4 has been staying in the philippines for the last 2-3 months now, i asked what will happen to my visa and the answer they gave me was when nag email ako sabi ng DIAC agent, the secondary can come in and out australia as long as the primary applicant has not been out of australia for more than 2-3 months. also the primary applicant must be working and must not stop working for more than 2-3 months.
    if the primary applicant has not been in australia for 2-3 months then the secondary applicants' visa will be cancelled.

which is same din sa provision ng 475 visa that i copied/ pasted above.

pero best bet pa rin is to go to your agent and email DIAC personally na may change of circumstances kayo mag-asawa. mahirap kasi for secondary applicants in the sense that most documents assessed and thus given a visa approval is the main applicants like skills and the visa was granted in virtue of the primary applicant's papers.