Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Filipino looking for continuation of ORTHODONTIST Treatment in Sydney?

nirvana006nirvana006 MelbournePosts: 6Member
Hello,

Is there anyone here who had their braces installed in the Philippines and was fortunate enught to find a dentist who can d the adjustment or continuation of treatment?

I'm looking around for dentist who are genuine to their practise and can continue my braces treatment and is not just after doing UNNECESSARY procedures for money purposes.

Please PM me
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(54055)

DeeplyPollution281vitaminsforacne2015nanceybudafo4831helaineprontoen4631PFMShirleWijayaKuntdonnettabriarnk4140benjieparas9019palmahauffrp6507medicalmalpracticecabranzuelagit2031102chatahmed8moytiRacheleCecjaseesimplyjubie1213robbyncarpenterpx825babyoilskin2015cardboardphotoframes
Browse Members

Members Online (21) + Guest (140)

iammaxwell1989Noodles12aaabeeee4ZionJenchankurtzkymeow14datadashonieandresitsjessmnlz2023soufflecakeloopyrabbitEllaerymaje0323midNightSun123shumai28tatamaroARO_Bernardojuls06almera

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters