Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for rent 4 mins to west ryde train station. SYDNEY only

AngelMontsAngelMonts West rydePosts: 2Member
Fully furnished unit, airconditioned, newly renovated kitchen and bedrooms. We are renting 1 bedroom, with wardrobe. Single $220 or couple $250 can rent this place. Very close to train station 5 min walk. 4 mins to coles and woolworths and Filipino store. Bus stop 2 min walk. Close to gym, gp, chemists and restaurants. Water bills and wifi included. We will split gas and electricity. We require 2 weeks bond, 1 week advance. Contact me on my email [email protected]. Or text me 0406540210. Thank you

Comments

• jenny_ojenny_o Indonesia
    Avail po ba ito for a family of 3? Short term lang po sana Feb 11-27.
  • kmirlandezkmirlandez Philippines
    Hi. Is the room still available for rent starting July 2018?