Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Study in Australia!

ashleytaylorashleytaylor Metro ManilaPosts: 1Member
edited July 2017 in Jobs-Seeking & Openings

How fast can you go from dreaming of studying abroad to becoming an international student in Australia?

This is the race you wouldn't want to miss! Sign up now and join us for:

RACE TO YOUR FUTURE!
Study in Australia

Get ready to equip yourself with first hand information about courses, schools, scholarships and careers that can help you win the race of your future!

Make your way to these dates and venues and meet representatives from Australia's top schools!

PLUS! Attend free seminars, get free assessment, consultation and waived application fees!
August 12, 1-5PM
| Makati Shangri-la Hotel, Manila (MAKATI B-Function Room)
August 13, 1-5PM | Radisson Blu, Cebu (NIÑA II Function Room)
August 19, 1-5PM | L'Fisher Hotel, Bacolod (RICARDO 1-4 Function Room)
August 20, 1-5PM | Greenleaf Hotel, General Santos (BASIL Function Room)

Make sure to bring your passport, CV, diploma or certificate, transcript of records, and PTE / IELTS (if available) at the event.

ADMISSION IS FREE!

For more information, send us a PM or contact us at these numbers:

MANILA
2nd Floor L & R Building,1018 A. Arnaiz Avenue,
Makati City 1223
+63-2-232-9142
+63-917-657-2322
[email protected]

CEBU
7th floor, FLB Corporate Center, Cebu Business Park Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City 6000
+63-32-256-1420
+63-923-274-7596
+63-926-696-3006
[email protected]

BACOLOD
2nd Floor Piazza Sorrento Bldg., 13th St corner Lacson St., Bacolod City, Philippines
+63-90-628-27953
[email protected]

GENERAL SANTOS
2nd Floor Vencer Bldg., National Highway,General Santos City, Philippines (in front of Poly Clinic and NDDU)
+63 83 554 0170
+63 998 885 3828
[email protected]
See you at the finish line!

https://facebook.com/AECCGlobalPh/posts/1936902386528407

Comments

• alyssa_anilaoalyssa_anilao Posts: 11Member

Hello everyone.

I am a public school teacher. I have been teaching for 6 years. My baccalaureate is BSED Mathematics, Master of Arts in Educational management and currently pursuing Doctorate degree. Ano po ang possible Kong mapasukan at any suggestion po sa mga step by step process na kailangan Kong gawin... Just in case I am still willing to study if needed.
    Marami pong salamat.

I am still in the Philippines now.
    You may email me at [email protected].

Thank you po in advance. May GOD bless us all.