Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

IELTS General/Academic

Hi folks! Just had some query here.. In reference to the Points Table below:

English Points
Competent English 0
Proficient English 10
Superior English 20

***Proficient being able to achieve a score of at least 7 in each of the four test components.

I took the Academic IELTS and unfortunately got below 7 in two components. However, my average is still 7. My Points Score is 50 (based from the Points Calculator found in this site) and in order for me to get 60 points (we need 60 points right for the Skilled Independent?) I think i really need to be Proficient in English (10pts).

My question is, is the Points Table above in regardless of whether you took General or Academic IELTS? If yes, then will I have a better chance to be proficient if I retake the exam but in case I will take General IELTS Assessment?

Also, I would like to know if there's any other chance to get other points aside from considered in the calculator. I am 26 years of age with 3 years of Software Testing experience.

Hoping someone will care to answer. :P