Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for Rent in Kurralta Park

chicken_starchicken_star SingaporePosts: 22Member
Hi Guys,
Anyone or maybe you know someone who is looking for a room in Adelaide. I have available room near Kurralata Park and several buses accessible to the city. Coles and Kurralta Park Center is just 12 mins walk.
Price is 150 per week complete with furniture/bed and everything. Electricity and GAS will be shared by one Female housemate. Internet is free :)
I am moving to Sydney by end of the Month but if you need to move earlier, we can arrange that as well.
Preferably female.Ideal for new arrival immigrants.
Please contact me: 0451843100 if you are interested.

Thank you and GodBless