Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

2 Rooms for rent - Ingle Farm area

Bahay KuboBahay Kubo Adelaide, South AustraliaPosts: 27Member

Updated 19th July 2017 (Previous rentees are leaving on the 20th July 2017).

Available 21st July 2017

Looking for a room renter. Female or Couples renter (student, permanent residence, working visa or vacationers from other state or country). Ideal renters if you can stay at least 3 months (except vacationers on negotiation if you are requiring less time to stay*). Located in a quiet suburb of Ingle Farm.

Easy access to 3 public transports that are walking distances. 2 bus routes is 5 minutes walking distances. Two bus route goes via Adelaide O-bahn route. Then the third bus route is about 15 minutes walk.

Local suburban shopping centre is about 15 minutes walking distance. Some shops available here are Cole, K-mart, Aldi (soon to open).

Otherwise, you can catch a bus and ride for 15 minutes to go to the nearest bigger shopping center - Tea Tree Plaza.

Requires 2 weeks rent as bond*. Single occupancy room is $150/ week while the twin share room is $200/week* includes:
Electricity
Water
Gas
Wi-fi internet (unlimited data)

You bring or rent your car and park within the property.

Couple owner lives in the house.

For further details either respond to this post or Add me in facebook username Bahay Kubo (type this in the facebook search box: bahay.kubo.7549) Picture of the profile is the same as what was used in my profile on this website.

Cheers!

Comments

• Bahay KuboBahay Kubo Adelaide, South Australia
    Updated 22nd August 2017

Looking for a room renter. Female or Couples renter (student, permanent residence, working visa or vacationers from other state or country). Located in a quiet suburb of Ingle Farm.

Easy access to 3 public transports that are walking distances. 2 bus routes is 5 minutes walking distances. Two bus route goes via Adelaide O-bahn route. Then the third bus route is about 15 minutes walk.

Local suburban shopping centre is about 15 minutes walking distance. Some shops available here are Cole, K-mart, Aldi (soon to open).

Otherwise, you can catch a bus and ride for 15 minutes to go to the nearest bigger shopping center - Tea Tree Plaza.

Requires 2 weeks rent as bond*. Single occupancy room is $150/ week while the twin share room is $200/week* includes:
    Electricity
    Water
    Gas
    Wi-fi internet (unlimited data)

You bring or rent your car and park within the property.

Couple owner lives in the house.

For further pictures of the property or details either respond to this post or Add me in facebook username Bahay Kubo (type this in the facebook search box: bahay.kubo.7549) Picture of the profile is the same as what was used in my profile on this website. I can only send pictures of the house via facebook or messenger by adding me in your account.

Cheers!
  • StraderStrader Philippines
    @kisses1417 try this sis^^

Feb. 9, 2017- SS SA application submitted
    Mar. 2, 2017- SS approval (ITA received)
    Mar. 31, 2017- Medical @ nationwide cebu
    Apr. 11- medical cleared (son)
    Apr. 12- Medical cleared (me and my spouse)
    Apr. 14- Visa Lodge
    Apr. 24- CO contact asking for certified copy of passport for my son and my evidence of overseas study. CO Ruth
    Same day - complied all requested docs.
    June 9, 2017- 2nd CO contact- no docs requested (automated email for the delay of visa grant)
    September 13, 2017 - VISA GRANT!!!! CO Ruth- team adelaide
    BM - November 2017
    TYL

• kisses1417kisses1417 Davao City
    Thanks super @Strader nag PM na ako sa fb
  • koalabearozkoalabearoz Adelaide
    @Bahay Kubo Single Room: Hi can i request for the photos of the property? Thanks
  • Bahay KuboBahay Kubo Adelaide, South Australia
    Currently being rented not available until further notice. Thanks

Bahay kubo