Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(25452)

Rebuilding user profile avatar, please refresh the page.

Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (11)

babyyhingBbB1226charlieuaedreamntheseaemmanuel_mlcfgsgpskh@L3Lmisisabatraleighcrizelramontubero

Top Posters
All time

Advertisement:

Check out the new 2017-2018 Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL) and Short‑term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) - formerly known as SOL and CSOL here

Tourist Visa (600) application with child

blairbearblairbear PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
Hi,

Me, my husband and my 2 year old child are applying for a tourist visa. I am almost done with the online application. I just need to attach documents before I send in our application. I have a few concerns with my child's application. I hope someone here can help or if anyone here have experienced applying for a tourist visa with kids.

Anyway my concern is, upon seeing the documents needed to be attached for my child's application, there is a recommended document for her which is the "Evidence of Invitation", the thing is no one invited us to go to Australia. I wonder why that appeared on her application, I'm guessing it's because I answered "Supported by other person" when asked about who will fund her trip. I answered "supported by other person" because she's only 2 years old and I will be paying for her trip. That's why I answered "supported by other person", I also input my name when asked who will fund her trip. With me and my husband's application, no "evidence of invitation" is asked for since I answered "self-funded" when asked who will fund our trip. What do you think?

I also have another concern for my child's application. There are 2 more required documents asked from her: "Consent for travel of a child under the age of 18, Evidence of" and "Form 1257 Undertaking Declaration". The thing is, both of us her parents are traveling with her. And from what I read, these are only needed for minors who are not traveling with one or both parents. So do we need to submit these or should we just ignore them? I'm just worried because it's marked as required from the website.

Please enlighten me. Your help will be much appreciated. Thank you.
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper BasinTotal Reaction Points: 76Member
    blairbear said:

Hi,

Me, my husband and my 2 year old child are applying for a tourist visa. I am almost done with the online application. I just need to attach documents before I send in our application. I have a few concerns with my child's application. I hope someone here can help or if anyone here have experienced applying for a tourist visa with kids.

Anyway my concern is, upon seeing the documents needed to be attached for my child's application, there is a recommended document for her which is the "Evidence of Invitation", the thing is no one invited us to go to Australia. I wonder why that appeared on her application, I'm guessing it's because I answered "Supported by other person" when asked about who will fund her trip. I answered "supported by other person" because she's only 2 years old and I will be paying for her trip. That's why I answered "supported by other person", I also input my name when asked who will fund her trip. With me and my husband's application, no "evidence of invitation" is asked for since I answered "self-funded" when asked who will fund our trip. What do you think?

I also have another concern for my child's application. There are 2 more required documents asked from her: "Consent for travel of a child under the age of 18, Evidence of" and "Form 1257 Undertaking Declaration". The thing is, both of us her parents are traveling with her. And from what I read, these are only needed for minors who are not traveling with one or both parents. So do we need to submit these or should we just ignore them? I'm just worried because it's marked as required from the website.

Please enlighten me. Your help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

When my sister and her son applied for visa, what we attached as supporting docs were..1. Birth Cert 2. Passport 3. Enrolment Cert and 4. Invitation from me...hindi kasi sumama father so they ask a consent...in your case, i guess di na kailangan kasi kasama naman both parents.....di naman kasi lahat ng docs listed ay kailangan iattach but you are also allowed to attached as many docs you want to strengthen the application
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • blairbearblairbear PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    Hi fgs,

Thanks for your prompt reply. :)

So tama lang ba na nilagay kong sagot sa application ng anak ko na "supported by other person" dun sa question na "Give details of how the stay in Australia will be funded."? Since 2 years old lang naman siya and kaming parents niya mag fund ng stay niya. Nagtataka lang kasi ako bakit hinihingan siya ng "Evidence of invitation". Tinry ko kasi gawing "self-funded" yung sagot sa anak ko tapos nawala yung hinihingi nilang evidence of invitation.. Nung binalik ko sa supported by other person, ayun bumalik dun yung evidence of invitation... So ignore ko na lang din ba yung evidence of invitation?

• fgsfgs Cooper BasinTotal Reaction Points: 76Member
    blairbear said:

Hi fgs,

Thanks for your prompt reply. :)

So tama lang ba na nilagay kong sagot sa application ng anak ko na "supported by other person" dun sa question na "Give details of how the stay in Australia will be funded."? Since 2 years old lang naman siya and kaming parents niya mag fund ng stay niya. Nagtataka lang kasi ako bakit hinihingan siya ng "Evidence of invitation". Tinry ko kasi gawing "self-funded" yung sagot sa anak ko tapos nawala yung hinihingi nilang evidence of invitation.. Nung binalik ko sa supported by other person, ayun bumalik dun yung evidence of invitation... So ignore ko na lang din ba yung evidence of invitation?

You can ignore it...gawin mo na lang na part sya ng group of applications...may option na pwede mong gawan ng group ang inyong mga applications
  • batmanbatman Gotham CityTotal Reaction Points: 152Member, Moderator
    @blairbear kong wala kaung invitation no need na mag attached.
    tpos yung sa child, nun kami, supported by other din yung click namin. just so happen kami may invitation. kaya nag attach na din kami.
    good luck sa application.
    221213 External Auditor|189 - 60pts | 190 - 65pts |
    01|12|15 - Applied visit visa online
    16|05|16 - Visited Sydney (decided to pursue migration plans)
    21|07|16 - Applied CPAA membership assessment
    18|07|16 - PTE-A L|S|W|R (63|66|76|72)
    31|07|16 - PTE-A L|S|W|R (73|79|78|77)
    01|08|16 - Submitted CPAA migration assessment
    01|08|16 - CPAA qualified as Associate member
    22|08|16 - EOI 189 & 190
    16|09|16 - EOI updated, decreased by 5 pts.(age)
    11|07|17 - PTE-A L|S|W|R (75|66|80|67)
    26|09|17 - PTE-A try and try until you succeed!
    xx|xx|17 - ITA Received
    xx|xx|17 - Direct Grant
  • blairbearblairbear PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    Okay... kailangan ba mag upload ng passport sized picture? Wala kasi akong nakita dun sa required documents namin. Yun kasing mga nakita kong posts na sinearch ko online about australian visa application, may mga inupload silang passport sized picture na front and back. Nagtataka lang kasi din ako bakit wala sa required docu ng application namin. Di ko alam san ko dun iuupload.

Dun sa question naman na "Does the applicant have any members of their family unit not travelling to Australia who are not Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents?"
    Ano ba dapat isagot diyan? Kasi may asawa at anak nako and kami tatlo papasyal sa Australia. Yung nanay ko na kasama namin nakatira sa bahay maiiwan. Dapat ko ba isagot sa application namin na YES? Pati yung mga kapatid ko nandito lahat kami sa Pilipinas pero may kanya kanya na silang bahay at pamilya pati ba sila idedeclare ko?
  • batmanbatman Gotham CityTotal Reaction Points: 152Member, Moderator
    @blairbear
    kami we did not attached any photo.
    nag biometrics kasi kami.
    answer no. kami din that time yung father in law ko was living with us. ang understanding ko is fa immediate family mo lng referring ang tanong. husband and kids mo.
    221213 External Auditor|189 - 60pts | 190 - 65pts |
    01|12|15 - Applied visit visa online
    16|05|16 - Visited Sydney (decided to pursue migration plans)
    21|07|16 - Applied CPAA membership assessment
    18|07|16 - PTE-A L|S|W|R (63|66|76|72)
    31|07|16 - PTE-A L|S|W|R (73|79|78|77)
    01|08|16 - Submitted CPAA migration assessment
    01|08|16 - CPAA qualified as Associate member
    22|08|16 - EOI 189 & 190
    16|09|16 - EOI updated, decreased by 5 pts.(age)
    11|07|17 - PTE-A L|S|W|R (75|66|80|67)
    26|09|17 - PTE-A try and try until you succeed!
    xx|xx|17 - ITA Received
    xx|xx|17 - Direct Grant