Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Tourist Visa (600) application with child

blairbearblairbear PhilippinesPosts: 3Member
Hi,

Me, my husband and my 2 year old child are applying for a tourist visa. I am almost done with the online application. I just need to attach documents before I send in our application. I have a few concerns with my child's application. I hope someone here can help or if anyone here have experienced applying for a tourist visa with kids.

Anyway my concern is, upon seeing the documents needed to be attached for my child's application, there is a recommended document for her which is the "Evidence of Invitation", the thing is no one invited us to go to Australia. I wonder why that appeared on her application, I'm guessing it's because I answered "Supported by other person" when asked about who will fund her trip. I answered "supported by other person" because she's only 2 years old and I will be paying for her trip. That's why I answered "supported by other person", I also input my name when asked who will fund her trip. With me and my husband's application, no "evidence of invitation" is asked for since I answered "self-funded" when asked who will fund our trip. What do you think?

I also have another concern for my child's application. There are 2 more required documents asked from her: "Consent for travel of a child under the age of 18, Evidence of" and "Form 1257 Undertaking Declaration". The thing is, both of us her parents are traveling with her. And from what I read, these are only needed for minors who are not traveling with one or both parents. So do we need to submit these or should we just ignore them? I'm just worried because it's marked as required from the website.

Please enlighten me. Your help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    blairbear said:

Hi,

Me, my husband and my 2 year old child are applying for a tourist visa. I am almost done with the online application. I just need to attach documents before I send in our application. I have a few concerns with my child's application. I hope someone here can help or if anyone here have experienced applying for a tourist visa with kids.

Anyway my concern is, upon seeing the documents needed to be attached for my child's application, there is a recommended document for her which is the "Evidence of Invitation", the thing is no one invited us to go to Australia. I wonder why that appeared on her application, I'm guessing it's because I answered "Supported by other person" when asked about who will fund her trip. I answered "supported by other person" because she's only 2 years old and I will be paying for her trip. That's why I answered "supported by other person", I also input my name when asked who will fund her trip. With me and my husband's application, no "evidence of invitation" is asked for since I answered "self-funded" when asked who will fund our trip. What do you think?

I also have another concern for my child's application. There are 2 more required documents asked from her: "Consent for travel of a child under the age of 18, Evidence of" and "Form 1257 Undertaking Declaration". The thing is, both of us her parents are traveling with her. And from what I read, these are only needed for minors who are not traveling with one or both parents. So do we need to submit these or should we just ignore them? I'm just worried because it's marked as required from the website.

Please enlighten me. Your help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

When my sister and her son applied for visa, what we attached as supporting docs were..1. Birth Cert 2. Passport 3. Enrolment Cert and 4. Invitation from me...hindi kasi sumama father so they ask a consent...in your case, i guess di na kailangan kasi kasama naman both parents.....di naman kasi lahat ng docs listed ay kailangan iattach but you are also allowed to attached as many docs you want to strengthen the application
  • blairbearblairbear Philippines
    Hi fgs,

Thanks for your prompt reply. :)

So tama lang ba na nilagay kong sagot sa application ng anak ko na "supported by other person" dun sa question na "Give details of how the stay in Australia will be funded."? Since 2 years old lang naman siya and kaming parents niya mag fund ng stay niya. Nagtataka lang kasi ako bakit hinihingan siya ng "Evidence of invitation". Tinry ko kasi gawing "self-funded" yung sagot sa anak ko tapos nawala yung hinihingi nilang evidence of invitation.. Nung binalik ko sa supported by other person, ayun bumalik dun yung evidence of invitation... So ignore ko na lang din ba yung evidence of invitation?

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    blairbear said:

Hi fgs,

Thanks for your prompt reply. :)

So tama lang ba na nilagay kong sagot sa application ng anak ko na "supported by other person" dun sa question na "Give details of how the stay in Australia will be funded."? Since 2 years old lang naman siya and kaming parents niya mag fund ng stay niya. Nagtataka lang kasi ako bakit hinihingan siya ng "Evidence of invitation". Tinry ko kasi gawing "self-funded" yung sagot sa anak ko tapos nawala yung hinihingi nilang evidence of invitation.. Nung binalik ko sa supported by other person, ayun bumalik dun yung evidence of invitation... So ignore ko na lang din ba yung evidence of invitation?

You can ignore it...gawin mo na lang na part sya ng group of applications...may option na pwede mong gawan ng group ang inyong mga applications
  • batmanbatman Darwin Australia
    @blairbear kong wala kaung invitation no need na mag attached.
    tpos yung sa child, nun kami, supported by other din yung click namin. just so happen kami may invitation. kaya nag attach na din kami.
    good luck sa application.

221213 External Auditor|489 - 70pts - SS NT
    21|07|16 - Applied CPAA membership assessment
    31|07|16 - PTE-A L|S|W|R (73|79|78|77)
    01|08|16 - Submitted CPAA migration assessment
    20|09|17 - EOI 190 - NT (delayed due to show money req.)
    - collating requirements for NT SS application
    18|10|17 - Submitted NT SS application (praying for + result)
    24|04|18 - 190 not successful,
    - was offered 489 instead and accepted the offer
    - engaged with visa consort agency for visa application submission.
    26|04|18 - Invited to apply for SS visa 489 - Northern Territory
    02|05|18 - PCC processing
    20|05|18 - Medical
    06|06|18 - Visa payment
    15|09|18 - happy na birthday pa, visa grant pa.. TYL
    09|02|19 - Big move
    11|02|19 - First job interview
    12|02|19 - Received a job offer
    13|02|19 - Accepted job offer
    13|08|19 - Accepted a new job offer - new employer
    16|10|20 - Started new job - a better opportunity
    01|01|21 - Started CPA Australia qualification
    10|02|21 - Lodged 887 visa application
    June 2021 - First CPA subject passed
    Nov 2021 - 2nd CPA Subject passed
    June 2022 - 3rd and 4th CPA subject passed
    Nov 2022 - 5th subject passed (failed the other one)
    Feb 2023 - PR visa granted
    June 2023 - Officially a CPA Australia member.
    July 2023 - Purchased a land where to build our home

• blairbearblairbear Philippines
    Okay... kailangan ba mag upload ng passport sized picture? Wala kasi akong nakita dun sa required documents namin. Yun kasing mga nakita kong posts na sinearch ko online about australian visa application, may mga inupload silang passport sized picture na front and back. Nagtataka lang kasi din ako bakit wala sa required docu ng application namin. Di ko alam san ko dun iuupload.

Dun sa question naman na "Does the applicant have any members of their family unit not travelling to Australia who are not Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents?"
    Ano ba dapat isagot diyan? Kasi may asawa at anak nako and kami tatlo papasyal sa Australia. Yung nanay ko na kasama namin nakatira sa bahay maiiwan. Dapat ko ba isagot sa application namin na YES? Pati yung mga kapatid ko nandito lahat kami sa Pilipinas pero may kanya kanya na silang bahay at pamilya pati ba sila idedeclare ko?
  • batmanbatman Darwin Australia
    @blairbear
    kami we did not attached any photo.
    nag biometrics kasi kami.
    answer no. kami din that time yung father in law ko was living with us. ang understanding ko is fa immediate family mo lng referring ang tanong. husband and kids mo.

221213 External Auditor|489 - 70pts - SS NT
    21|07|16 - Applied CPAA membership assessment
    31|07|16 - PTE-A L|S|W|R (73|79|78|77)
    01|08|16 - Submitted CPAA migration assessment
    20|09|17 - EOI 190 - NT (delayed due to show money req.)
    - collating requirements for NT SS application
    18|10|17 - Submitted NT SS application (praying for + result)
    24|04|18 - 190 not successful,
    - was offered 489 instead and accepted the offer
    - engaged with visa consort agency for visa application submission.
    26|04|18 - Invited to apply for SS visa 489 - Northern Territory
    02|05|18 - PCC processing
    20|05|18 - Medical
    06|06|18 - Visa payment
    15|09|18 - happy na birthday pa, visa grant pa.. TYL
    09|02|19 - Big move
    11|02|19 - First job interview
    12|02|19 - Received a job offer
    13|02|19 - Accepted job offer
    13|08|19 - Accepted a new job offer - new employer
    16|10|20 - Started new job - a better opportunity
    01|01|21 - Started CPA Australia qualification
    10|02|21 - Lodged 887 visa application
    June 2021 - First CPA subject passed
    Nov 2021 - 2nd CPA Subject passed
    June 2022 - 3rd and 4th CPA subject passed
    Nov 2022 - 5th subject passed (failed the other one)
    Feb 2023 - PR visa granted
    June 2023 - Officially a CPA Australia member.
    July 2023 - Purchased a land where to build our home

• lasheslashes Phils
    hello po,

I have my tourist visa600. I am applying for my husband and our 2yo child via online application using my immi account. i made a group application for them perl nung nag fill-up nako for my son, may notice na i cannot proceed for his online application in liue of his passport details.

Kapag po ba bata need na paper application?

TIA!!!