Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

In this Discussion

Random Members
(26449)

• zoelee
  • kayeramos
  • lanybuela1972
  • robe
  • Cash4Leads
  • eullxyscr
  • james4588
  • sarahbernal
  • Tanics
  • meychel
  • nathan0816
  • jan-jan_1613
  • wwaste12
  • Sah2205
  • ienicmat
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (42)

Adminargelfloresaudreamer05batmanBridgecp101030crizzyCroweAltiuscuriousmomelleb1emil1125FarseerfranceGodsgraceHeprexHunter_08iska03jazmyne18jomskijowimillkaidenMVHKevinDavidsonkh@L3LKimBokJoolabandero01lerak27mariyahmikaela07MissMmrsespejoNoodles12pao008patpapatrdr8rj09rvrecabarshuroroshylockSon-of-AbrahamSupersaiyanwalaweezdro09

Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week

Advertisement:

Want to invest in Philippine property? Using savings or your SUPER? High capital growth and ROI. Contact here.
Check out the new 2017-2018 Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL) and Short‑term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) - formerly known as SOL and CSOL here

Tax File Number Questions

faithhopelovefaithhopelove PHTotal Reaction Points: 1Member
1. Where to file it in Melbourne?
2. How long does it take to process and receive it?
3. Requirements in filing it?

thanks
xoxo
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• studio719studio719 melbourneTotal Reaction Points: 7Member
    hi @faithhopelove, the filing can be done online - https://www.ato.gov.au/Individuals/Tax-file-number/Apply-for-a-TFN/

they will mail you the TFN to the address you provide. the site says it can take up to 28 days but i believe mine came in less than 2 weeks.

as far as i recall, there isn't much requirements. i think i only submitted my passport and visa details. though i can't really recall now.
    Jun 2015 - IELTS exam and ACS assessment (both positive)
    Jul 2015 - received rejection for VIC SS
    May 2016 - re-applied for VIC SS
    Aug 2016 - approved for VIC SS and got ITA
    Sep 2016 - first CO contact
    Oct 2016 - visa granted
    Jun 2017 - BM

www.studio719.net
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter