Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Course alignment

criselvillarescriselvillares MelbournePosts: 36Member
Planning to take BS Nursing but the agency told me its impossible since I was an Information Technology graduate and currently Im an ESL teacher. Is that true that the school will ask some employment certificate regarding my experience? These days Australian universities are more strict when it comes to course alignment, is that true? Thank you in advance.

Comments

• naloolala77naloolala77 cebu
    its true that they are stricter now. certificate of employment is always asked for every job you list that you've previously had/currently on. but i think it is still doable as long as you write down a really convincing SOP. if you can manage to do that, then you can enrol. the problem is with DIBP. no matter how well written your SOP is and even if kumpleto docs mo, they still might refuse it...