Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

VETASSESS - Skills Assessment Points

Hi po, newbie here and sana may sumagot po ng question ko. My case is a bit complicated, sabi ni agent 50% chances lang. So gusto ko sana isugal yung other 50% since I wouldn't know until I try di ba? But before I do that, baka po may makatulong sakin na magpalakas lalo ng loob.

1. So first stage is Skills Assessment. Under sa Vetassess yung sakin. My course is not related to my nominated occupation. So under Vetassess, mababawasan ang years of experience ko? Tama po ba? If this is true, then assuming dahil sa deduction e wala na natira sa work experience, and zero points ako (since minimum yata is 3 years to get 5pts), may chance pa ba ko magmove sa next stage? I mean, does zero points also means rejected ng Vetassess?

2. Will my Qualification be affected kung ang nominated occupation ko is not related to my degree? Or sa mga assessing bodies lang to nag-aapply like Vetassess, ACN, etc? May mga ganitong cases na po ba na nakapagshare dito na successful naman kahit di related ang course?

Gusto ko lang po magcheck kasi nakakapanghinayang yung gagastusin if simula pa lang pala, wala na chance. Sana po may sumagot at makatulong sakin. TIA po sa sasagot, malaking tulong po to sa decision ko. :)

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    scruz said:

Hi po, newbie here and sana may sumagot po ng question ko. My case is a bit complicated, sabi ni agent 50% chances lang. So gusto ko sana isugal yung other 50% since I wouldn't know until I try di ba? But before I do that, baka po may makatulong sakin na magpalakas lalo ng loob.

1. So first stage is Skills Assessment. Under sa Vetassess yung sakin. My course is not related to my nominated occupation. So under Vetassess, mababawasan ang years of experience ko? Tama po ba? If this is true, then assuming dahil sa deduction e wala na natira sa work experience, and zero points ako (since minimum yata is 3 years to get 5pts), may chance pa ba ko magmove sa next stage? I mean, does zero points also means rejected ng Vetassess?

2. Will my Qualification be affected kung ang nominated occupation ko is not related to my degree? Or sa mga assessing bodies lang to nag-aapply like Vetassess, ACN, etc? May mga ganitong cases na po ba na nakapagshare dito na successful naman kahit di related ang course?

Gusto ko lang po magcheck kasi nakakapanghinayang yung gagastusin if simula pa lang pala, wala na chance. Sana po may sumagot at makatulong sakin. TIA po sa sasagot, malaking tulong po to sa decision ko. :)

As long as you attain the minimum 60 points you can still apply as long as positive ang outcome ng skills assessment mo. Degree and work experience were treated separately in claiming points. If Vetassess will confirm that you are deemed skilled in you nominated occupation based on your work experience then there is no problem. My degree is civil engineering and my nominated occupation is Information and Organisation professional and i got positive skills assessment from vetassess. During my application, wala pang deduction on work experience so i was able to get points based on my total number of years work experience. Usually vetassess will require minimum number of years work experience in your nominated occuption to be considered as skilled and they will deduct that in the total number of years you can claim points for work experience
  • scruzscruz Posts: 9Member
    fgs said:

As long as you attain the minimum 60 points you can still apply as long as positive ang outcome ng skills assessment mo. Degree and work experience were treated separately in claiming points. If Vetassess will confirm that you are deemed skilled in you nominated occupation based on your work experience then there is no problem. My degree is civil engineering and my nominated occupation is Information and Organisation professional and i got positive skills assessment from vetassess. During my application, wala pang deduction on work experience so i was able to get points based on my total number of years work experience. Usually vetassess will require minimum number of years work experience in your nominated occuption to be considered as skilled and they will deduct that in the total number of years you can claim points for work experience

Thanks fgs for the response! Sorry ngayon ko lang nabasa. Another thing pa po pala, if managerial position ang nominated occupation, pero wala akong subordinates, hindi na ba agad iaaccept to ng Vetassess? Kasi kailangan nila ng Org Chart di ba to see the rankings or reporting lines?