Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

show money

ngayngay2ngayngay2 singaporePosts: 2Member
Hi I'm new here. I was hoping to get answers about the show money. I'm applying for student visa via IDP singapore. sabi po ng agent ko I need to have at least 2 million in my account for more than 6 months para daw sa student visa kasi mag check daw yung embassy. Ask ko lang po ano ginawa nyong ways para ma prove nyo na you can afford to study. do you really have that kind of amount in your account? i appreciate relevant answers.Thank
Sign In or Register to comment.
LATEST 10 ACTIVE DISCUSSION THREAD

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(54000)

ycamzepValvalshimshim11jewelmithi19CliffElsaRinconJulieLombaYojimbo15alejanerosacayms_aneAustinCrankiranxalterritoyJoleneRimmedenphhsmall2256kvergeldediosKdungomiguel04rylxd13
Browse Members

Members Online (29) + Guest (121)

sunkissedbella17ZionJenchancccubicmathilde9kafMeg08rmbalingitxyakosupremoonieandreschimkenjmcounterswashoutrisukukeitoIsaiah2408captain1358BhehpianicaChazzChelzabbylavaqwerty123shumai28ktriestocodePHauwIampirate13ARO_BernardoGlennQuiastephensbondcleaning

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters