Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PARTNER VISA WITH DEPENDENT (a child who is 25 years old):

Hello,

Tanong ko lang po kung accepted as a dependent sa partner visa and anak na 25 years old above who was previously employed in the Philippines? Salamat po!

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    col_is92 said:

Hello,

Tanong ko lang po kung accepted as a dependent sa partner visa and anak na 25 years old above who was previously employed in the Philippines? Salamat po!

I guess not anymore...i will try to find the statement from immi if i can still find it.less than 2 years ago di sila nagspecify ng age for a dependent. Nadala ko pa pamangkin ko at 25 yo pero lately binago nila
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    col_is92 said:

Hello,

http://www.border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/33child#d
  • col_is92col_is92 Sydney
    @fgs Thank you for this info! Pero i'm not working here in Australia, and my salary was not enough to financially support myself in the Philippines. Case to case ba tong mga ganito?
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    col_is92 said:

@fgs Thank you for this info! Pero i'm not working here in Australia, and my salary was not enough to financially support myself in the Philippines. Case to case ba tong mga ganito?

What do you mean? You must prove that the person you are claiming as your dependent is really dependent to you by providing supporting docs..(COLA, school receipt if studying etc).