Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Best Pathway for me as an Electrical Engineer

I am an Electrical Engineer with a PRC License. Been working for 3 years as Electrical Engineer but do not practice technical one but rather I was assigned to do paper works meaning I work in an office, I am already 25 years old. I just thought that maybe I could live in Australia, after all many of my colleagues says that life in Australia is better compare to Philippines? How I am gonna apply?

Comments

• snookysnooky Sydney
    Hello fellow ee's. go to border.gov.au. Australia is better than Phillipines? You can find that out when you are able to work and in Australia, for the meantime, apply as immigrant.