Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

FRESH GRAD APPLYING FOR TOURIST VISA

Hello guys! is there anyone here na may idea kung malaki ang chance na ma-grant yung visa ko kahit fresh grad ako and im currently reviewing for board examination.
I believe kumpleto naman po ako sa requirements:
-Statutory docs/bank accs/certificate of citizenship and proof of financial supports
-Wedding invitation from my cousin in Oz also,
-My mother's affidavit of support which is kasama ko siya sa travel
-My mom's bank statement/payslips
-Land titles
-My dad's vehicle registration certs
NOW MY PROBLEM IS OKAY LANG PO KAYA NA YUNG NOTICE OF ADMISSION KO SA PRC FOR BOARD EXAMINATION YUNG GAMITIN KONG PROOF PARA SA PAGBALIK KO SA PINAS?

THANKS

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    rlodr said:

Hello guys! is there anyone here na may idea kung malaki ang chance na ma-grant yung visa ko kahit fresh grad ako and im currently reviewing for board examination.
    I believe kumpleto naman po ako sa requirements:
    -Statutory docs/bank accs/certificate of citizenship and proof of financial supports
    -Wedding invitation from my cousin in Oz also,
    -My mother's affidavit of support which is kasama ko siya sa travel
    -My mom's bank statement/payslips
    -Land titles
    -My dad's vehicle registration certs
    NOW MY PROBLEM IS OKAY LANG PO KAYA NA YUNG NOTICE OF ADMISSION KO SA PRC FOR BOARD EXAMINATION YUNG GAMITIN KONG PROOF PARA SA PAGBALIK KO SA PINAS?

THANKS

Provide as many documents you have to support your strong ties with the Philippines. If you have your airline ticket then include it( though its a risk booking a flight without the an approved visa). Now its up to the Case Officer to approve your visa depending how you support your claims through the documents you submitted. Each case is different so no one can say whether you have a good or slim chance of approval. Goodluck
  • ktelitaktelita singapore

@tostraya might help :)

• tostrayatostraya Sydney
    @ktelita thank you so much! Sana successful 🙂