Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a place to rent (2nd wk of Sept)

kkierkkier PhilippinesPosts: 7Member
Hi! We're looking for a place to rent for at least a week this September.

We're actually on an apartment hunt but it seems impossible to apply without inspecting/viewing the properties first so we really need a place to stay (short term) while doing so.

We're a family of three (on our early 30s, professionals, with a 4 yr old daughter).

Thanks very much!

Comments

• plokieplokie Singapore
    Hi Kkier..just wondering if ever you got a place and want to sublet one room let me know..im arriving this Oct 10 and will be working in Sefton/regents park area...

Thanks..

Email me at [email protected]
  • kkierkkier Philippines
    @plokie Hi! Sorry, we won't sublet a room. But if you have Facebook, try searching "Shared flats, rooms, sublet, accomodation Sydney", there's lots of ads there. :) Hope you'll find a great place.
  • plokieplokie Singapore
    @kkier thanks for the tip. I will try and search now... =)
  • npnapolesnpnapoles Sydney, australia
    Hi i have a 1BR flat with car space in north sydney near Mater hospital, it is located at 11 Rocklands Rd., Wollstonecraft, for inquiries please mssg me at 0434194013