Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Brand New 1bedroom Apartment in sydney City

rusman001rusman001 393 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000Posts: 2Member
This apaerment is only for a clean and responsible person who is neat and dont like dirty enviroment Brand New 1bedroom Apartment in sydney City,Beautiful open plan one bedroom apartments, city views, Neat floor in living and dining area, Kitchen with stone bench top and stainless steel appliances, Separate laundry.internet,a.c modern bathroom with good size shower room,dishwasher,1 secure car park,internet,A.c, Amenities: Close to state, kindly contact asap for more rental information needed and photos..

Email me on ; [email protected]

Comments

• plokieplokie Singapore
    Hi... Can I see some photos and may I know how much?

Thanks!
  • rusman001rusman001 393 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000
    sure.. kindly contact me @ the above Email address for more rental details and photos
  • spoonfulspoonful Sydney
    Hi..is this still available?
  • WalkingDeadPoolWalkingDeadPool Manila
    SCAM to!