Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Applying for Subsequent student visa after visa approval

Hi,
I'm from Bangladesh. I don't know if this website is for pinoys only but I found this forum to be the most useful from most of the forums I've visited. But due to language barriers I couldn't understand some discussions. Hence, I'm making my own post and sharing it here.
P.S- Please forgive me if this forum are for pinoys only

I've traveled Australia 4 times with Visitor visa. Now I've applied for Vocational student visa on 13th Sept 2017, the application is under progress and I'm almost certain that I'll be approved.

My question is, I'm in a relationship since Apr 2014, but I haven't included my partner as a De facto as per my educational agent as it'll slim the approval rate. However, I really want her to be with me in Australia. So I'm thinking to marry her after my visa is approved. Will this be a good idea? Or should I wait a few months and then marry her?

The problem is, she doesn't have any bank statement, property or any strong ties in Bangladesh which can be shown to the DIBP. So in this case, what can be the solution and what evidence do we have to show to the DIBP in order to make the marriage/relationship true and bring her to Australia with student dependent visa?