Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for rent in Sydney( Kogarah)

BlessiesilverioBlessiesilverio KogarahPosts: 8Member
1 bedroom for rent in a three bedroom townhouse. There are two toilet and baths plus another toilet in the laundry room.Each bedrooms has its own access to balcony. The house is located in Kogarah NSW and is only 7 minutes walk to train and bus stations, shops, banks,hospitals and other amenities. Only 10-15 minutes drive to the Sydney airport and 20-25 minutes travel to Sydney CBD via train. Twenty minutes walk to Brighton beach or catch the bus to get there. Off street parking available just in front of the building. We are friendly Filipino family who speak Tagalog in the house and mostly cook Filipino foods. I will be charging 200 dollars a week including all utility bills(electricity,water,internet,TFC).If interested please send me a message to discuss details.

Comments

• nog2lngnog2lng Posts: 20Member
    pm sent po
  • goaldrin13goaldrin13 North Ryde
    Is this room taken? Comes with carpark?
  • sophiacastaneda07sophiacastaneda07 Philippines
    Im interested po! Available po sya ng jan? Long term?
  • BlessBless Sydney
    @sophiacastaneda07 Hi I have a friend who want to rent out one bedroom for female. Very close to my place, same suburb , but she is also charging 200 per week including all bills. Mura na yun actually, dito sa lugar nmin room lng ung 200, excluding bills, pero dahil halos bagong dating sa Sydney karamihan sa members sa site na Ito kaya binabaan na lng ung price. Let me know if you want.thanks
  • julz39julz39 Sydney
    is it still available please call me , cindy
    thank you
  • BlessBless Sydney
  • BlessBless Sydney
    This room will be available on 18 February 2018
  • BlessBless Sydney
    No bond needed, just the two weeks advance rent.
  • katiang.makatiang.ma Sg
    Ate, mag ask lang po ako about sa room. March 4 po date ng move in. Sa St George din po ako mag-start.
  • BlessBless Sydney
    @katiang.ma Hi, thats exciting
  • jongreyesjongreyes Philippines
    @Blessiesilverio Hi po. available pa po ba ito? Salamat.
  • BlessBless Sydney
    @jongreyes sorry pero may nakakuha na,moving in on March 4.good luck on your searching