Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Partner points

mitch.gatusmitch.gatus AustraliaPosts: 10Member
edited October 2017 in Working and skilled visas
Sir/Madam,

Good day.

I would like to inquire on how to claim additional 5points from your partner.
My husband and I are still short in points. My occupation is General Accountant and he finished with a degree in Electrical Engineering. Both occupations are in the MLTSSL and he has competent english. Is it possible to claim 5points from him? Or do we need to have the same occupation before I can claim the partner points?

Many thanks.

Sincerely,

Michelle Gatus