Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ROOM FOR RENT..north-western suburb of.MELBOURNE

zippykellyzippykelly melbournePosts: 1Member
edited October 2017 in Housing & Rentals
hi all, we have an available room for rent, north-western suburb home, queen bed with big wardrobe, 3 minutes to bus stop,10 minutes walk to train station and town centre. 20 minutes to airport by car, preferrably a couple or lady, non smoker. fully furnished home, spacious car port and garden. T&B to be shared by my 2 quiet kids.pm me for more infos $850 a month(couple). $750 (single).bills included.unli wifi.everything you need is here, washing machine, dishwasher,i have an upright freezer so you can store meat or cooked food....and refrigerator.big pantry.
email [email protected]

Comments

• Laichard021614Laichard021614 Singapore
    Available pa po b?