Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Dog sitting or House sitting

nomadnomad Sydney Posts: 158Member
Attention dog lovers!

I will be overseas this Christmas and sad to say I will be leaving my two small lovely fur babies behind.

Responsibilities include: feeding twice a day (morning and evening), walking them 15mins and cleaning their area.

I prefer those who are in the following areas: Lidcombe, Auburn, Homebush, Granville and nearby surrounds within 5km radius.

This is great for student or those who wants an extra income during holiday season.

Please message me here and tell me more about yourself (working conditions, location and available dates in December).

Thank you,

via MARA agent
29 January- Lodged 190
06 February- Medicals uploaded
22 March- NBI uploaded
22 April- CO assigned
14 May- SG PC uploaded
28 August- Visa Granted! (IED May 14, 2014- WA)

Comments

• andihandih Quezon City
    Hi. I'm a student and looking for a part time job. Came across your post but this was last year. If you'll ever need someone to dog sit your fur babies, please do let me know. I live just walking distance from Flemington station. I also have a fur baby in the Philippines. :)