Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

hi all!

PAuljamesPAuljames philippinesPosts: 11Member
We are at the start of our visa application and my partner has to do a welding assessment for vetassess - he is applying as a first class welder.

Has anyone undertook the asssessment and do they have any idea of what it involves, or what they are typically asked to do? It is more to remove the element of surprise than anything else!

Comments

• heycoachputmeinheycoachputmein australia
    I had my skill assessed by vetassess although sa ibang industry ako (credit collection/business management). Your partner will need to provide Vetassess any or all documents that would prove his skill competency. Could range from COE, licensee, ID's , Stat Dec.... + approx $500 (including shipping)

Sana di ka na masurprise
  • PAuljamesPAuljames philippines
    may employer na po sya sa aus kaya lng pinagtetake po sya ng vetasses at ielts para maiprocess na dw po ang visa nya. ask ko lng po may office po ba dito sa pinas ang vetassess? nabasa ko po kailangan isend through mail ang mga documents na kailangan para mkpgvetassess sya, saan po ba magbabayad ng fees? sensya na dami ko tanong nalilito po tlga ako. salamat po