Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Same S3x Marriage - approved by 61% of australians

heycoachputmeinheycoachputmein australiaPosts: 40Member
Last wednesday lumabas ang census about the SSM issue, two things personally i want to highlight.

1. Last Sept 2017 AU govt have sent a voting survey to all AU citizen who are either current registered voters or expected registered voters in 2020

I am proud and satisfied that the government have asked the public opinion about this sensitive matter. Only few nation can say that they have done this.

2. 61% AU voted YES, which means they are in favor of changing the law to allow SSM.
I personally disagree with this, but we are nation of diversity and democracy.
so I dont agree but i have to accept it.

any feedback?