Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Friend's Parents are Poor has no proof of assets and bank accounts.

LakiMaselLakiMasel PerthPosts: 200Member
Will this affect their visitor visa's application? They will be applied via Tourist 600 stream. My friend will sponsor them who's a PR and living in Australia for almost a year.

Comments

• adelle_82adelle_82 Sydney
    i just submitted our bank account statement here... naapprove yung visa ng mother and father ko sabay valid for 12 months... didnt provide their bank statement and assets

07 Mar 2012 -EA assessment CDR lodged (Civil Engineer), 27 June 2012 - Lodged GSM 175, 03 August 2012 - Medicals finalized (Front Loaded), 13 August 2012 - PCC uploaded, 27 August 2012 - CO allocated, 30 August 2012 – VISA Grant, 03 August 2013 – Deadline Initial Entry date
    To God Be the Glory!

• JCsantosJCsantos Sydney
    Like what I have always said i have never seen or heard A tourist visa for parents being denied no matter the circumstance of the parent, what you do is just give a invitation letter inidicating you would shoulder their expenses and you should have a positive result :)

Google for Everything !!!

• sarahgracesarahgrace Sydney
    @JCsantos Hello, may I ask. If I plan to invite my parents(no work, no assets) and then including their kids (all below 18 pa).
    Should I use the normal tourist visa 600 with invitation or mag fill up ako ng form 1149?
    Anyone who had the same experience? Are kids TV cost same with parents? Thanks!
  • dee0829dee0829 Melby
    hello, Hello, mother doesnt have any assets and bank statements to prove strong ties in the phils. Have you had any problems with the visa application? Also about PR is there any condition that states that sponsors should already be a PR for 2yrs before inviting a family member? Lastly, should we apply from here in Australia or in the Phils and what kind of visa is best for a parent to stay longer than 3months? Thank you for your advise
  • mahbimahbi Singapore
    @JCsantos hi! Ask lang po pano naman po pag tita. Ok lang ba yun? Kasi she has properties and she just turned 50 yo, parang gift na nya sa sarili nya to travel... she has 3 kids