Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Yaya / Kasambahay (Kahit Part time)

Carla010510Carla010510 PerthPosts: 2Member
Meron bang available dyan Yaya or kasambahay (kahit part time & temporary). Available from end of February onwards. I have 1 kid age 3 & I will give birth to another 1 by 1st week of March 2016. Hopefully someone na may alam sa baby & help us sa gawaing bahay habang nagrerecover ako. Also magbabantay sa 3 year old ko habang nasa hospital ako.
Bertram Area kami. Thank you so much.

Comments

• Lea_dean14Lea_dean14 Perth
    Hi po, my niece are planning to come visit me Here in Perth soon. But not sure what month she's 28 and have a 7 years old daughter. I'll let you know if punta sya dito Around that time cheers
  • Carla010510Carla010510 Perth
    Ok cge. Sana available sya by February. Thanks!