Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Pathway: Visa Subclass 572- 573 (Masters in Coursework)- 485 Graduate Skilled

danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 2,536Member, Moderator
Hello guys, just sharing with you this new thread since this is exactly the pathway that me and my wife are having now...maybe may mga nalalapit na ring magtapos sa inyo dyan then we can share experiences on this thread....

primary applicant- wife
arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

Comments

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    We have just lodged the visa of our kiddo so that he can join us here in Melbourne....

primary applicant- wife

anybody here who is also into this kind of pathway? please feel free to share your experiences here

primary applicant- wife

• shikashika Sydney
    ganyan ung pathway ko sir, pero mag sstart pa lang ako magstudy sa feb 22 sa Sydney
    ganyan ung pathway ko sir, pero mag sstart pa lang ako magstudy sa feb 22 sa Sydney
    Hello sis/bro good to know that.... Good luck kayang kaya mo yan, may dependent ka ba? By the way, please call me kuya dan and never sir he he thanks

primary applicant- wife

• shikashika Sydney
    @danyan2001us wla po ako dependent kua Dan,.
    @danyan2001us wla po ako dependent kua Dan,.
    ok good luck sis/bro....may dalawa ako friends andito sa melbourne ngayon puro din sila nag iisa kapwa girls at saka nursing sila pareho.....God bless us all

primary applicant- wife

• yhanoxyhanox Singapore
    Hello po, need ur advise po.
    me and my wife po are planing to undergo this pathway, my wife plans to enrol in Master In Profesional Acounting at Kings Institute and hopefuly i will be under her dependent and hoping i can work unlimited time while mynwofe is hours per week?.
    +
    Please advise po if this is worth the risk and investment? We have 1 baby po and also planing to bring with us.

Currently po we are working in Singapore earning a dual total income of around 6,500AUD, HOWEVER, our status here is not stable as we are not a PR but only under working visa.

Thanks sa advise.

Main Applicant = Wife
    Dependants = Me and our Baby
    Nominated DIBP Office = Singapore
    Visa Type - subclass 573 (Higher Education)
    Main Applicant Course = Master in Professional Accounting
    Enrolled = Received eCOE on January 2016
    OSHC = Paid 2 years

**Processing for Visa Application (still furnishing funds for show money)
    **Target Filing is March 1, 2016 (if we solved our Financial Requirement, show money)

me and my wife po are planing to undergo this pathway, my wife plans to enrol in Master In Profesional Acounting at Kings Institute and hopefuly i will be under her dependent and hoping i can work unlimited time while mynwofe is hours per week?.
    +
    Please advise po if this is worth the risk and investment? We have 1 baby po and also planing to bring with us.

Currently po we are working in Singapore earning a dual total income of around 6,500AUD, HOWEVER, our status here is not stable as we are not a PR but only under working visa.

Thanks sa advise.
    Hi bro welcome to our forum. First i want to be honest with you. If ever you both are here on student visa, i dont think you can earn as much as you are having now ( yes you can work unlimited but your wife will be just on a 40hr per fortnight). Anyway if you are willing to take the risk then go fot it. However i wont recommend bringing your baby with you for youll have no one to take care of him here except when you have relatives to look after him.

primary applicant- wife

+

Thanks sa advise.
    Its me again bro, your kuya dan, and i would say if you have an option not to take the student visa pathway then take it for being a student here costs lots of money. But if none then go for it and just be firm as well as determined for life on a student visa in oz is a colourful one ......be ready to face all its challenges, trials and difficulties especially in your initial stages. Good luck and God bless

primary applicant- wife

• shikashika Sydney
    @danyan2001us sa sydney po ako kua dan, master in engineering po kinuha ko,. na course, master by coursework po
  • yhanoxyhanox Singapore
    @danyan2001us
    Hi Kuya Dan, thanks sa advise, highly apreciated.

To be honest po we are very confused now either to proceed on this oathway considering the income we will be giving up here in SG, but at the same time were very also determined ni misis na if ever ma tuloy, kelangan talaga higpitan ang sinturo at tiwala lang sa taas.

Plan namin is since we have a savings, we will pay in full na the whole school fees, then maybe we can start now saving also para may madala jan sa OZ If ever. Our fear lang po is malaki kaya chance ni misis na maka hanap employer after her course and we can apply PR.
    She is a business ad graduate po sa UP, 8 years experience sa MAERSK company and our plan is she enrol sa Master in Profesional accounting.

As per our reasearch po, if 2 years graduate, parang eligible ata na mag apply ng 2 years post graduate visa, so we were thinking, we have 4 years in total to finds ways dn para ma stable or look for employer to sponsor us..

Please advise po.
    Thanks,
    Ian

Main Applicant = Wife
    Dependants = Me and our Baby
    Nominated DIBP Office = Singapore
    Visa Type - subclass 573 (Higher Education)
    Main Applicant Course = Master in Professional Accounting
    Enrolled = Received eCOE on January 2016
    OSHC = Paid 2 years

**Processing for Visa Application (still furnishing funds for show money)
    **Target Filing is March 1, 2016 (if we solved our Financial Requirement, show money)

@danyan2001us sa sydney po ako kua dan, master in engineering po kinuha ko,. na course, master by coursework po
    Good luck sis. God bless us all

primary applicant- wife

@danyan2001us
    Hi Kuya Dan, thanks sa advise, highly apreciated.

To be honest po we are very confused now either to proceed on this oathway considering the income we will be giving up here in SG, but at the same time were very also determined ni misis na if ever ma tuloy, kelangan talaga higpitan ang sinturo at tiwala lang sa taas.

Plan namin is since we have a savings, we will pay in full na the whole school fees, then maybe we can start now saving also para may madala jan sa OZ If ever. Our fear lang po is malaki kaya chance ni misis na maka hanap employer after her course and we can apply PR.
    She is a business ad graduate po sa UP, 8 years experience sa MAERSK company and our plan is she enrol sa Master in Profesional accounting.

As per our reasearch po, if 2 years graduate, parang eligible ata na mag apply ng 2 years post graduate visa, so we were thinking, we have 4 years in total to finds ways dn para ma stable or look for employer to sponsor us..

Please advise po.
    Thanks,
    Ian
    Yes youre right doon sa mga binanggit mo na you will be eligible for a 2 yr 485 visa. And if luck is on your side then you dont need to look for an employer to sponsor you since after her 2 year masters study then you will be qualified to apply for permanent residency. Basta first and foremost check between the two of you if you are determined to shift gears in your careers, come out of your comfort zone and start building an Australian chapter of your life. This Oz journey may take thousand steps BUT it always starts with a single step- the moment that you both decide----This is it, wala nang atrasan ito

primary applicant- wife

• eischied_21eischied_21 Zürich
    edited December 2015
    @danyan2001us

Yes youre right doon sa mga binanggit mo na you will be eligible for a 2 yr 485 visa. And if luck is on your side then you dont need to look for an employer to sponsor you since after her 2 year masters study then you will be qualified to apply for permanent residency.

Anong pathway for student who finished Masteral to be qualified for PR? As far as I know, mag-aapply pa rin naman sya ng visa 189/190 dba given na pasok sa 60 points for EOI para maging PR or may other visa subclass specific for Masteral students in AU to apply directly for PR?
    @danyan2001us

Yes youre right doon sa mga binanggit mo na you will be eligible for a 2 yr 485 visa. And if luck is on your side then you dont need to look for an employer to sponsor you since after her 2 year masters study then you will be qualified to apply for permanent residency.

Anong pathway for student who finished Masteral to be qualified for PR? As far as I know, mag-aapply pa rin naman sya ng visa 189/190 dba given na pasok sa 60 points for EOI para maging PR or may other visa subclass specific for Masteral students in AU to apply directly for PR?It is still the same pathway bro/sis

primary applicant- wife

• eischied_21eischied_21 Zürich
  • ninyehninyeh Brisbane
    kuya dan.. hello i am ray po... i am currently waiting for my 485 visa grant. nag lodge po kami early december... may feedback po kayo gaano ka tagal yung visa? thank you!

July 15, 2013 - Arrived in Sydney
    June 10, 2014 - Wife arrived in Sydney as dependent
    August 15, 2015 - OET first attempt fail (L-A, R-A, W-C, S-A)
    October 17, 2015 - OET second attempt (PASS ALL B) *Thank you LORD
    November 26, 2015 - AHPRA REGISTRATION SENT AND RECIEVED
    November 30, 2015 - Bachelor in Nursing Finished
    December 3, 2015 - Submited health declaration and booked BUPA Medical
    December 4, 2015 - 485 VISA lodged. Bridging Visa A Granted
    December 5, 2015 - Medicals CLEARANCE recieved
    Feb 15, 2016 - 485 Graduate Visa granted

March 20, 2016 - Positive ANMAC skills assessment
    April 12: Lodged EOI for 189/190
    April 27: Received the invitation for 189
    May 20: Lodged the 189 visa
    July 4, 2014: Visa Grant 189!
    August 31: Immigrating dependent children to Sydney Australia.

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever"

kuya dan.. hello i am ray po... i am currently waiting for my 485 visa grant. nag lodge po kami early december... may feedback po kayo gaano ka tagal yung visa? thank you!
    usually between 2 to 3 months ray...don't you worry since now that you're done with your studies, both of you can already work unlimited hours

primary applicant- wife

• ninyehninyeh Brisbane
    @danyan2001us Thanks kuya dan. hopefully lalabas na yung 485 visa para maka work na unlimited pati dependent ko. Ano state nyo kuya dan?

@danyan2001us Thanks kuya dan. hopefully lalabas na yung 485 visa para maka work na unlimited pati dependent ko. Ano state nyo kuya dan?
    Hello guys you two can work on unlimited hours now since tapos na course mo. Hwag na antayin lalabas ang 485 visa nyo, sayang ang panahon

primary applicant- wife

• mariechellemariechelle Brisbane
    hi kuya dan thanks for creating this thread.. baka ito rin maging pathway namin ng partner ko although we are looking na mag 189 after ng 573.
    kamusta na po? :)
    hi kuya dan thanks for creating this thread.. baka ito rin maging pathway namin ng partner ko although we are looking na mag 189 after ng 573.
    kamusta na po? :)
    Thats exactly our pathway. Ang disadvantage ay if sa pagsubmit mo ng eoi then di ka pa na invite at mag expire na existing student visa mo then you have no choice but to go offshore. Out ka ng australia hehe

primary applicant- wife

• ninyehninyeh Brisbane
    @danyan2001us kuya dan. merry Christmas. May question sana ako... My kids are in the PHilippines.. san ako mag a-apply for the subsequent entrant? Here in AUS? or sa PH?

Thanks po.

• itsmeandy26itsmeandy26 Sydney
    Hi guys last Dec 22, 2015 na lodge na ng agency ko ang student visa ko 572 under SVP
    (2 years, advanced diploma course in hospitality).

tanung ko lang mga ilang days kaya ito para malamn result kung grant or not. nag SVP na kasi ako dahil one month lang daw visa processing how true? sana nga totoo or less than a month kas sa Janaury 25, 2016 na ang intake ko.. sa Darwin, NT.

sino din po naka experience na na re-use ang previous health exam record nila na hindi pa umabot ng 12 months at nagamit ulit for visa application?
    @danyan2001us kuya dan. merry Christmas. May question sana ako... My kids are in the PHilippines.. san ako mag a-apply for the subsequent entrant? Here in AUS? or sa PH?

Thanks po.
    Lodge the subsequent visa entrant application here in OZ..... Merry Christmas

primary applicant- wife

Hi guys last Dec 22, 2015 na lodge na ng agency ko ang student visa ko 572 under SVP
    (2 years, advanced diploma course in hospitality).

tanung ko lang mga ilang days kaya ito para malamn result kung grant or not. nag SVP na kasi ako dahil one month lang daw visa processing how true? sana nga totoo or less than a month kas sa Janaury 25, 2016 na ang intake ko.. sa Darwin, NT.

sino din po naka experience na na re-use ang previous health exam record nila na hindi pa umabot ng 12 months at nagamit ulit for visa application?
    Knowing that it's holiday season already, hence expect for the outcome of your application hopefully by early weeks of january. If it's becoming late and your intake will soon be here then communicate with your school and ask for an extension. If you're then they will give you most probably a two-week extension.

For me and my wife, we used our prior medical exams when we lodged our 485 visa. Thus make use of your previous medical exams if it is still within its timeframe. Good luck and merry christmas to you and your loved ones!

primary applicant- wife

• mariellepaulamariellepaula Quezon City
    Thank you Kuya Dan! Napaka laki mong blessing para sa aming nagplaplano or nagproprocess palang ng student visa application.

Subclass 573 (Masters)
    Primary applicant/husband(dependant)

August 29, 2015 = IELTS
    September 2015 = IELTS Results GOOD :)
    December 2015 = Applied at Australian Catholic University - MBA
    December 2015 = Received offer letter after 10 days
    December 2015 = Paid Tuition and OSHC after the holidays
    January 2016 = Week 1: COE, Medical, and Visa application
    January 2016 = Week 2: waiting...waiting...waiting...
    January 22, 2016 = Week 3: VISA GRANT

Thank you Kuya Dan! Napaka laki mong blessing para sa aming nagplaplano or nagproprocess palang ng student visa application.
    Yw sis just paying it forward the kind assistance that i received from others when i was in your place. Sharing the good vibes

primary applicant- wife

May new visa grant na naman kahapon guys congrats and good luck to others ciao

primary applicant- wife

• itsmeandy26itsmeandy26 Sydney
    @danyan2001us thanks sa info kuya dan.

just an update sa timeline ko:

23 Dec 2015 - visa acknowledged.
    04 Jan 2016 - advised for medical
    05 Jan 2016 - medical done (after 5 days daw ma submit ng clinic ang medical results sa australian embassy)
    12 Jan 2016 - today, 7 days na. i checked my emedical online, hindi pa na submit, chest xray 502 lang complete, pero incomplete medical 501 ko. worried ako kasi last 05 jan, mataas BP ko so sabi ni doc ipa ecg and crea nya ako additional exam. sabay naman daw ito malaman ang result within 5 days. pero until now walang tawag or text kung my problema ba. tawagan ko kaya ang nationwide? or do i let them do there job give them until tomorrow?

baka itong health check ko lang nag papatagal ng visa ko.

25 Jan - intake!!!

hindi man ako na advise ng agency regarding extension or defer sa next intake. baka they expect makarating ako since naka medical nako..