Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    @danyan2001us kuya dan pano po un? Mapapaaga magend ung coverage ng insurance ko? Or I have to pay for extension ng coverage nla?
    your insurance provider will adjust you timeframe and I believe this is a minimal amount for you will not be coming to australia months before your initial date of entry as per your OSHC prescribed....ilang days or weeks ba ang advanced ng arrival mo?

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• SamantitaSamantita Melbourne
    @appledeuce sis, gud day. Penge po mobipe number nyo? May mga question lng ako. Thanks sis

March 2015 - IELTS self study review
    March 27, 2015 - Speaking exam
    March 28, 2015 - Reading, Writing and Listening exam
    April 11, 2015 - got the EILTS exam result (passed). Thank you Lord God
    April 25, 2015 - send documents for school admission to the agent...
    ----vacation mode-----
    July 27, 2015 - Paid the FedUni and school tuition fee
    August 04, 2015 - Paid OSHC
    August 04, 2015 - Recieved COE
    ----waiting for maturity of the showmoney-----
    September 22, 2015 - VFS recieved application
    September 22, 2015 - required for medical
    September 28, 2015 - done with medical
    ----waiting again, kakaba-kaba----
    October 16, 2015 - VISA GRANT. thank you LORD

Hubby Main Applicant
    April 21, 2016 - ACS Assessment_262113 (Systems Administrator) - 3yrs credited
    June 20, 2016 - Apply for ACS Review_263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) - 2yrs credited. Naging worst
    -------Go lang ng Go---------------

"Lord God, your plans are better than ours, we trust in you."

• iyaiya Quezon City
    Hi! Still waiting padin kami ng offer letter from Holmesglen. Kanina tumawag pero pag bigay samin ng phone ng kasambahay busy na. Tanong ko lang kung ano dapat gawin namin and kung tatawag pa kaya sila ulit? May naka experience na ba ng ganito? Thank you po sa mga sasagot.
  • eiwoks_lexeiwoks_lex Adelaide
    @danyan2001us

Well the reason why my application last June was refused is because I lodged it onshore meaning nagsubmit ako ng application sa immigration's office while in Sydney which is hindi pala pwede since assessment lvl 3 ang Philippines for subclass 572. I'm not sure if they see it as a desperation on my part and if it is a red flag for them. I have a question po Kuya Dan. Should I ask my agency Fortrust to advise the school just in case wala pa ding decision upon start of my course or kelangan ako ang gumawa nun? Also, yung health insurance ko is nakadate ng January 15 but I have this feeling na hindi naman ako dadating ng date na yun. Should I inform din yung OSHC provider ko before January 15?

Thank you in advance po!
    Another question pa pala. Sorry guys ang kulit ko lang. Magrereflect ba sa immi account kung saka sakaling pinoprocess na nila yung application? I just opened my immi account. Ang last record dun is yung refusal ng visa application ko last June pero wala pang kasunod. Naisip ko lang baka wala pang CO na nakaassign sa new application ko kaya wala pa dun. My application was acknowledged last December 11.
    @danyan2001us

Well the reason why my application last June was refused is because I lodged it onshore meaning nagsubmit ako ng application sa immigration's office while in Sydney which is hindi pala pwede since assessment lvl 3 ang Philippines for subclass 572. I'm not sure if they see it as a desperation on my part and if it is a red flag for them. I have a question po Kuya Dan. Should I ask my agency Fortrust to advise the school just in case wala pa ding decision upon start of my course or kelangan ako ang gumawa nun? Also, yung health insurance ko is nakadate ng January 15 but I have this feeling na hindi naman ako dadating ng date na yun. Should I inform din yung OSHC provider ko before January 15?

Thank you in advance po!
    so meaning you are still in tourist visa when you applied for student visa onshore..am i right? if that is the case, then i think you can't apply for student visa while on a tourist visa...you need to be offshore when you apply for this visa....

primary applicant- wife

Another question pa pala. Sorry guys ang kulit ko lang. Magrereflect ba sa immi account kung saka sakaling pinoprocess na nila yung application? I just opened my immi account. Ang last record dun is yung refusal ng visa application ko last June pero wala pang kasunod. Naisip ko lang baka wala pang CO na nakaassign sa new application ko kaya wala pa dun. My application was acknowledged last December 11.
    you can channel your concern to your agency....yes everything will be disclosed in your immiaccount...and you can even withdraw/cancel your application there if you want to

primary applicant- wife

• Angel1014Angel1014 Australia
    Happy new year everyone!

Ask ko lang, may kilala kyo institution na pwedeng magpahiram for the tuition fees? Sa Canberra Institute of technology kse, they want me t pay the full semester 1 2016 tuition fee and another non-refundable deposit for the semester 1 2018. Ok na ako for the bank funds as show money. Tuition fee payment na lang problema ko.

hope you guys can help me.

thank you!

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."

@danyan2001us Hello po Kuya! Happy new year!

Ask ko lang, may kilala kyo institution na pwedeng magpahiram for the tuition fees? Sa Canberra Institute of technology kse, they want me to pay the full semester 1 2016 tuition fee and another non-refundable deposit for the semester 1 2018. Ok na ako for the bank funds as show money. Tuition fee payment na lang problema ko.

hope you can help me.

thank you!

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."

• mcc_03mcc_03 North Ryde
    Hi everyone. waiting rin ako under 572 also. Mine nmn was only acknowledged Dec 28 and Feb 1 intake rin. How long usually any processing ng 572? Thanks a lot for the info.
    @mcc_03 Hello! It usually takes 2-3weeks. But sometimes in other cases, it takes longer than 3 weeks.

@danyan2001us Hello po Kuya! Happy new year!

Ask ko lang, may kilala kyo institution na pwedeng magpahiram for the tuition fees? Sa Canberra Institute of technology kse, they want me to pay the full semester 1 2016 tuition fee and another non-refundable deposit for the semester 1 2018. Ok na ako for the bank funds as show money. Tuition fee payment na lang problema ko.

hope you can help me.

thank you!
    Saan ka based? Cebu or manila?

primary applicant- wife

Hi everyone. waiting rin ako under 572 also. Mine nmn was only acknowledged Dec 28 and Feb 1 intake rin. How long usually any processing ng 572? Thanks a lot for the info.
    Just always be ready for any call from your case officer... That's a crucial part to 572 applicants

primary applicant- wife

@danyan2001us will do, thank you.
    @Angel1014 oh OK.may need to request to extend intake then. Thanks a lot.
  • traveltarttraveltart Sydney, Australia
    Sorry, off topic
    Kuya dan, quick question. Mom and dad would like to visit us on a tourist visa. They've visited the country twice. We haven't tried the online application yet because it wasn't available before. I'm wondering if they are also required to take the medical exam. Can you please point me to the right thread/link? Please and thank youuuu!

Subclass 573 SVP

11 & 12 Sept 2015 - Sat IELTS-A Exam
    25 Sept 2015 - IELTS Result: OBS:7.0 (Thank you, God!)
    06 Oct 2015 - Submitted Application to Uni via IDP
    22 Oct 2015 - Received Offer Letter. Accepted Offer Letter. Paid Tuition Fee & OSHC
    23 Oct 2015 - Received eCoE
    06 Nov 2015 - Medical Exam at NHSI
    06 Nov 2015 - Lodged Student Visa Application via IDP
    09 Nov 2015 - Received acknowledgement from Australian Embassy
    11 & 12 Nov 2015 - Medical Result Uploaded
    20 Nov 2015 - Visa grant (Thank you, Lord!)
    20 Dec 2015 - First day in Australia
    22 Feb 2017 - PTE L/R/S/W 90, 81, 90, 90 (Thank you, God!)

Sorry, off topic
    Kuya dan, quick question. Mom and dad would like to visit us on a tourist visa. They've visited the country twice. We haven't tried the online application yet because it wasn't available before. I'm wondering if they are also required to take the medical exam. Can you please point me to the right thread/link? Please and thank youuuu!
    one thread that you can visit is this one:
    ------------------------------------------------
    http://pinoyau.info/discussion/2261/tourist-visa-parent#latest
    ------------------------------------------------

hope this helps

primary applicant- wife

Sorry, off topic
    another link that you can research on your concern:
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://pinoyau.info/discussion/3887/online-application-tourist-visa-parent#latest
    ----------------------------------------------------------

sana makatulong ito sis.....good luck

primary applicant- wife

@danyan2001us Hi kuya! Manila po ako based. Please help po.

@mcc_03 my 2 cents... alamin mo mga subjects ng course na ite-take mo. I guess nsa website yun ng school where you applied. God bless!

Cebu based ung alam ko at saka sa kanila ay for show money lng sis

primary applicant- wife

If you like i can connect you to them thru fb

primary applicant- wife

@danyan2001us sure po. I will pm you my facebook details. THank you po. ;)

@Angel1014 thanks. God bless too on your application. :)
  • patientlywaiting1994patientlywaiting1994 Sydney
    hello po sa inyo, im here again and again i would like to seek your advice if okay lang po sana dito sa mga concerns ko. sorry po kasi DIY po ang application ko.

- im planning to apply again within this month hihintay ko lang ang mga docs ng sponsor (aunt) ko sa autralia afterwards ill immediatrely lodge it since april ung magiging intake ko.
    - question 1 : is it okay if after na lang akong mgmedical if iadvice na ng CO ko, i mean aftr ko ng mg lodge?
    - question 2: since its my second application coz i was denied last yr due to GTE issues. would they still question my 2nd course there, kasi nung una aged care ung course ko sana even hrm grad ako (it was my sponsors choice tbh), and now i will take na naman cert 2-4,diploma in business which is somehow related na din. how can i convince again my co that i am genuine student.?its hard :(
    -question 3: sino po dito or may kakilala na ang school ay bridge business college?
    - question 4: may mga docs paba na kaylangan kong iprovide aside sa the usual na binigay ko noun consdreng na 2nd application ko na to.

i really want to seek the assistance of agency however it was my sponsor's decsion na hinde na daw, i dnt want to insist kasi baka mag argue pa kami ng aunt ko. i really dont know but deep inside of me im losing hope but i really prayed that i can get through with this by Gods grace.

thank you! God bless!
    @patientlywaiting1994 hello! dont lose hope and never give up! I was also denied a visa application lastyear due to GTE reasons din. Childcare and knuha ko but i was refused kse daw pharmacist ako dto. This time, certificate in business and diploma in leadership and management na kukunin ko. I hope to pay my tuition fees by next week na para mkpaglodge ako. One of my mistakes lastyear was when i was asked about the subjects, kulelat sagot ko kse dko nmn tlga tinignan mga subjects ng childcare. This time, I printed out na yung mga subjects ng course na kukunin ko this year. Nag sarili din ako lastyear ng application. pro ngayon nag agency ako for visa assistance lang. kse sariling sikap pa din ako sa pghahanap ng schools and course. Kaya natin 'to!

By the way, san city ka and what school?

Prayers can move mountains! ;)

• patientlywaiting1994patientlywaiting1994 Sydney
    @Angel1014 thank you ha, as much as i want na mag agency ako di tlga ako pnyagan ng aunt ko kasi mejo may kmahalan kasi ung mga schools na affiliated ng mga agency and ung school na napili ng aunt ko walang affiliated na agency kaya DIY ang peg. sa sydney ako ung school ko though hinde pa nbyaran pero may offer letter na which is bridge business college. ang hirap kasi ijustify bka may masabe na nmn CO ko, iquestion na nmn ako kasi di ako consistent sa mga course ko im having a hard time talaga dito.
    @danyan2001us

Yes ganun nga ang nangyari kung bakit po narefuse ako last June kasi nakatourist visa ako then dun ako nagapply for my student visa. Akala ko ksi pwede but now andito na ako sa pinas po. Dito na ako nagrelodge ulit. And wish ko lang talaga makahabol ako sa feb1 intake ko and sana wala ng interview but I doubt din. Think positive na lang talaga.
    @danyan2001us

Yes ganun nga ang nangyari kung bakit po narefuse ako last June kasi nakatourist visa ako then dun ako nagapply for my student visa. Akala ko ksi pwede but now andito na ako sa pinas po. Dito na ako nagrelodge ulit. And wish ko lang talaga makahabol ako sa feb1 intake ko and sana wala ng interview but I doubt din. Think positive na lang talaga.
    like the spirit bro/sis...God bless

primary applicant- wife

• cadillaccadillac Sydney
    Hi! Anyone know a lending company? Or kung may kakilala kayo na pwede ako mag apply ng loan? I only need 80-100k... Grant na visa ko, okay na lahat. Feb 12 alis ko. Anyone who can help me?

Thank you guys!