Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Acceptable sources of funds/show money

2»

Comments

• dinozordinozor Cebu City
    Ask ko lang po kung magkano pinakamababa nyo na show money sa subclass 572 na grant naman? Salamat
  • ays20123ays20123 San Pablo City
    @Vida Thank you po sa response :)

Subclass 572

Timeline:

25/08/2015 - IELTS Academic - Speaking
    29/08/2015 - IELTS Academic - R/W/L
    11/09/2015 - IELTS Result (Band score: 6.5)
    29/09/2015 - Submitted Enrollment Application
    30/09/2015 - Received Offer letter
    08/10/2015 - Paid tuition fees

• mynameisR03mynameisR03 Posts: 9Member
    Hi everyone, meron nakapagsabi na meron daw course o school na di kailangan ng showmoney? meron po ba? ask lng po, Thanks.
  • itsmeandy26itsmeandy26 Sydney
    Hi guys,

Na try nyo na po ba mag wire transfer before nuong sa pinas pa kayo? nag wire transfer kasi ako using my bpi bank to ANZ bank darwin branch ng school. pero its been 5 working days na since last 21 oct i made my transfer. hindi parin po daw nila na rerecieve sa bank account nila. nag wowory na ako kasi sabi ng bpi 2-3 days lang daw clearing nito then matatangap na ng bank ng school. sana dadating this week para matangap ko na eCOE ko at ng maka process na sa student visa :-)

ano po ba ang mga possble na ngyayari dahil sa delay and babalik ba ang pera ko sa account ko sakaling hindi nila ma process? sino po ang naka experience sa inyo ng ganitong delay? my way ba para ma monitor ang process?
  • marchbabymarchbaby Sydney
    @Vida hi po tanong ko lang ang sponsor ko is ung aunt ko subclass 572 svp e nagdeclare ako ng dependent so may chance na hingan ako ng evidence of fund. And that would be my aunt's line of credit. Pag loan ba ang source ndi na mag aapply ung 3-month holding period? May blog din akong nabasa na pag svp walang holding period ang source of fund cpuld come from any sources, totoo ba po un?

Life's Little Instruction 1490: "Remember that nothing important was ever achieved without someone's taking a chance."-H. Jackson Brown Jr.

• purpleovenpurpleoven Sydney
    Hi, hindi na ba pwede ang in-laws na maging sponsor kahit kasama mo ung husband/wife? Before kasi alam ko pwede may kaibigan ako na mother in law nya nag sponsor. Thank you.
  • filsgozfilsgoz Melbourne
    hi @dmnsantos are you currently in australia? if you don't mind, can I contact you via phone? would like to speak with you about business, thanks.

hi @ozdreamer0323 hi @jon and those who has property sold as proof of fund. I understand that some of you are going bonkers cos of a CO's decision. And perhaps because for some, it doesn't make sense.

The CO's job is to ascertain that you are a genuine temporary entrant to Australia and that you, as international student, is protected and will not be subject of unnecessary hardship when in Australia.

So questions like these usually are the consideration:

a. Does the person has enough money?

b. Selling property (if you did not offer proof that you have other properties) might mean you have less incentive to come back to your home country. Would that also mean that you are investing all you have because you future goal is to settle permanently in Australia?

Of course, one may say, 'well that is an investment that we have to do because it's worth it. for when i come back, i will be better of with my new qualification.'

And CO will reflect, 'will you really? will not studying in the philippines, which has respectable quality of education, won't give you the position or income that you are aspiring for?'

'will the new qualification that you have will buy you another house, with the new position that you have?'

How about your welfare? The CO might be thinking, so that money from the sale of the property, which is a fix amount that may cover you throughout the duration of the course. But how about unforeseen, unfortunate circumstances where you have to spend extra money?

Things like that.

So, when the CO ask you of all these additional documents, they might just be looking after your welfare (apart from looking after the borders).

Or you can also entertain the thought that they are just giving you a hard time. And while you think of it like that, you're also adding unnecessary pressure to yourself (which I do not feel like fair for you).

Relax everyone. And look after yourself. Australia's giving everyone a fair go, so if everything's really right from intention to action, you don't have to worry much. :)

By the way, PM me if you want info on studying in Australia (particularly in Geelong, Victoria which is an hour away from Melbourne). :)

Gday!

• filsgozfilsgoz Melbourne
    Sorry for the long message. A bit messy. rushing. but you know what i mean. :)

Gday!

• iamlen26iamlen26 Doha
    is there any bank in the Philippines which you can apply a loan for tuition fee?
  • mrs_osmrs_os Sydney
    @bellaparaiso hi po... nasa oz na po kayo? you mean yung time deposit ni parents nyo yung naging showmoney mo and accepted naman?tia :)
  • eunofficialeunofficial Cebu
    @iamlen26 i wonder din po if meron. How i wish meron sana. Any idea guys?
  • Helen_123Helen_123 dubai
    Hi Guys,

Ask lang po about proof of funds. My husband kc is in now starting to process his student visa application. isasama ako plus 2 kids below 6y/o. i have fund in COL, etc. but not in my bank account.. acceptable po ba ung certification na galing sa kanila? at saka sa name ko nakalagay, plan namin is to write a letter cguro n mgssbi na susuportahan ko asawa ko financially or something? my konting fund c asawa s bank, my certificate of bonds din ata sya s bank.

if ung shares ko po halimbawa ibenta ko ngayon tpos ipasok sa bank account, ikoconsider ba nila un or dapat nsa bank account ko or ni asawa for 3 months na? ang hirap, laki kasi nang kelangan.

isa pa po, humingi ako ng letter from my company na pg umalis ako XXX na amount ang makukuha ko (gratuity), ikokonsider din po kya un? meron din si asawa..

nagbayad na po kami s university of sydney ng initial payment kya naissuhan n kmi ng eCOE, meron n din po kming insurance (family), meron din po syang nkuha n scholarship s univ., dapat ba na ang proof of fund na ipapakita includes univ.fees for complete duration of the course tsaka 1 year expenses namin n nkaindicate s website or fund for the expenses of the family for complete duration of the course?

di pa nmin napapasa application kc inaantay pa namin release ng passport ng isa ko na anak (15 may), kapos kami sa time kc dpat mkaattend n sya ng induction b un s univ. by july 24.

wala po kming ibang mpgtanungan kaya salamat po sa mga sasagot..
  • aranayadaranayad Queensland
    edited June 2017
    @Helen_123 Hi i think your husband is going to a Go8 University which is university of sydney. I believe you don't have to present a evidence of funds.

check out what i attached from the document checklist tool.

Subclass 500 Bachelor of Accounting/ CQUniversity-Rockhampton/ March 2019 intake

July 18, 2018 - Received Letter Offer from CQU (Unconditional Offer-No IELTS)
    September 15, 2018 -Took IELTS-Academic (IDP)
    September 28, 2018 - Results day OBS: 7 L:8 R:7.5 W:6 S:6
    October 11, 2018 - Received Full Offer from CQU
    October 12, 2018 - Paid OSHC worth AUD$ 1,720
    October 15, 2018 - Paid Tuition to Flywire
    October 17, 2018 - Confirmed CQU received payment
    October 18, 2018 - Medical at St. Lukes-Ermita
    October 22, 2018 - Received email form CQU for additional docs
    Waiting for COE
    October 24, 2018 - Received Confirmation of Enrollment
    October 25, 2018 - Lodged visa
    October 26, 2018 - Grant

Thank you Lord!

• diane010920diane010920 philippines
    Hello po..ask ko lng po acceptable source of showmoney ung bank statement ng pinsan ng husband ko? Salamat po..
  • khenortigozaenriquezkhenortigozaenriquez Philippines
    null
    Almost the same concern po. Pakisagot naman sana.
  • julypearljulypearl Posts: 110Member
    Hello! I plan to borrow money in addition to my savings to come up with the required show money amount. Can you please share how you processed your bank cert and bank statement?

I'm worried about my bank statement kase I'll be opening a new savings account and deposit the lump sum. Although, I think I can prove that I am capable of earning that money myself as an OFW, still, di ba suspicious yun na biglang deposit yung whole amount? Dapat ba staggard yung pagdeposit? And pano po yun no movement ng money for 3 months? Titingnan pa ba ang passbook?

Please help me. Sa mga may experience po, please share. Thank you!
  • XanderXander Philippines
    Hi!magkano po kaya show money pag sub class 600 visa under iron program for 3 months?
  • lucid2010lucid2010 Hong Kong Island
    @Xander no need for lumpsums of money in your bank account? Tourist Visa subclass 600 basta meron kang monthly income pumapasok bank account mo that will suffice. For other bank account sa tingin ko ndi needed ang hahanapin nila is strong evidence na babalik ka ng pinas and not overstay there.