Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Rooms for Rent Near University of Canberra

canberradudecanberradude Quezon CityPosts: 99Member
For Canberra bound students who are looking for a place to stay, my aunt have houses in Kaleen and Girralang that you can rent. Rooms are also available for only $150/pw per room ($160 per room for couples). The property is just five minutes away from University of Canberra. If interested you may contact her at:

email: [email protected]
Facebook:Evelyn Arteche Calagos

PM me if you wanted to get her mobile and landline number so I could give you instructions on how to call her via IDD.

Thanks Guys,

Comments

• mutyamutya Mandaluyong
    hi! Can you pm to me the mobile and landline number of your aunt? i am applying for a student visa for Uni of Canberra August 2016 intake. Thank you!
  • canberradudecanberradude Quezon City
    hi mutya my aunties number is +61449898895