Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Health Examination - Online Tourist Visa Application

chikka_gurl143chikka_gurl143 MelbournePosts: 43Member
Hi everyone!

For those na nag.apply ng Tourist Visa online, nag.pa.medical ba agad kayo after submitting the application? Meron na kasing link to organise Health Examination sa immi account ko and meron na din HAP ID and referral letter. But I've read in the immigration website na kailangan maghintay for Case Officer's instruction bago mag.pa.medical.

Any input will be greatly appreciated. TIA.

10-May-14: lodged offshore Partner VISA (subclass 309) online
3-Jun-14: Lodged a 3-month VISITOR (subclass 600) VISA application
13-Jun-14: Visitor VISA grant
25-Jun-14: contacted by CO for additional documents
27-Jun-14: Flight to Aus
3-Sep-14: Applied for a 3-month visitor VISA extension (as my VISA will expire on 28th Sep)
5-Sep-14: Visitor Visa extension grant date – (Sept 28-Dec 28, 2014)
3-Dec-14: Received an email from CO stating that I have to depart Aus because a decision was ready to be given
7-Dec-14: Back in the Phils
11-Dec-14: Partner VISA grant
23-Dec-14: Flight to Aus

Waiting period: 7 Months (Praise God! ^_^)

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8

My hubby and I have been attending Hillsong Church Melbourne city campus since Feb 2014 and I am loving it! If you’re new here in Mebourne or you have been here for a long time but you haven’t yet found a church where you feel a sense of belongingness, we can go to church together! ^_^ Let us know!

God is awesome all the time! ;)

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Are you applying TVisa for your parents? If a medical exam is required do it without waiting for CO. Kung aantayin mo, it will just prolong the decision/finalisation. Not all applying tourist visa are required to undergo medical exam, so pag nandon na required kailangan mo talagang gawin. A day after i submitted my father's application may instruction agad to do medical so pinaschedule ko agad . Usually 1 week before maupload ang results
  • chikka_gurl143chikka_gurl143 Melbourne
    Thanks so much for your reply @fgs .

So na.aprove naman ang VISA ng father mo without any issues? Yes, the visa is for my Mama.

10-May-14: lodged offshore Partner VISA (subclass 309) online
    3-Jun-14: Lodged a 3-month VISITOR (subclass 600) VISA application
    13-Jun-14: Visitor VISA grant
    25-Jun-14: contacted by CO for additional documents
    27-Jun-14: Flight to Aus
    3-Sep-14: Applied for a 3-month visitor VISA extension (as my VISA will expire on 28th Sep)
    5-Sep-14: Visitor Visa extension grant date – (Sept 28-Dec 28, 2014)
    3-Dec-14: Received an email from CO stating that I have to depart Aus because a decision was ready to be given
    7-Dec-14: Back in the Phils
    11-Dec-14: Partner VISA grant
    23-Dec-14: Flight to Aus

Waiting period: 7 Months (Praise God! ^_^)

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8

My hubby and I have been attending Hillsong Church Melbourne city campus since Feb 2014 and I am loving it! If you’re new here in Mebourne or you have been here for a long time but you haven’t yet found a church where you feel a sense of belongingness, we can go to church together! ^_^ Let us know!

God is awesome all the time! ;)

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    @chikka_gurl143 wala pa..sa 30th pa mag isang buwan...1 mo kasi processing sa Manila...i also took out travel insurance from Bupa and attached as supporting docs
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Thanks so much for your reply @fgs .

So na.aprove naman ang VISA ng father mo without any issues? Yes, the visa is for my Mama.
    Got my fathers Visa approval after 32 days...attached only letter of invitation and passport..and do medicals
  • attilaattila Melbourne
    @fgs hello! ask ko lang about the medicals, magaapply din kasi ako ng visa for my parents...san sila nagpamedical and how much ang binayad? do they have to undergo the full medical, or chest xray lang ang ginawa sa kanila?

thanks in advance!
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    @fgs hello! ask ko lang about the medicals, magaapply din kasi ako ng visa for my parents...san sila nagpamedical and how much ang binayad? do they have to undergo the full medical, or chest xray lang ang ginawa sa kanila?
    thanks in advance!
    Medical exam lang walang xray..depende din kung ano ipagawa ng CO and depende sa age din ng applicant..when you submit your application, within a day or two, makikita mo sa immi account kung kailangan ng medicals..click mo lang yong medical examination., kasabay yong sister ko pero di nirequire...sa davao kasi kami, refer to the list of authorised clinics..same don sa mga clinic where we had our medicals when we applied as skilled migrants..4400 lahat gasto
  • attilaattila Melbourne
    @fgs thanks for the info! kasi plano ko na magpamedical na sana sila even before ipagawa ng CO para tuluy-tuloy na ung processing ng 1 year visa. how old was your father nung nagpamedical? kasi ung parents ko 60+ na
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    80+ na father ko..malalaman mo agad don sa medical assessment kung kailangan ng medical o hindi..di ka inform ng CO unlessvsiguro naglapse na 30 days processing times na di mo pa pinamedical parents mo...nung nakita ko na kailangan ipamedical, naggenerate agad ako ng hap ID..walang ng ibang hiningi, grant na agad after 1 month processing time...single entry nga lang nilagay ko pero multiple binigay
  • travellergirltravellergirl Mnl
    Hi guys ask Ko lng yung dad Ko kc ni require mag 501 and 502 then Sabi Sa slec May Nakita daw Sa X-ray Nya Pero ayaw namn nila sabihn samin Kung ano result Basta Sabi repeat X-ray the next day so what we did is nag paconsult kmi Sa pulmo ng st Lukes then requested for X-Ray para Lang Sa peace of Mind. So nung Monday we got the result from slec and St Lukes global city both results are normal lungs so the pulmo from st Lukes gave us a medical cert that my dad is fit to travel and no infectious disease
    After a few hours slec called us stating that they gave us a wrong result and then may infiltrates daw Sa right lungs. So nagtaka kmi. And now we received an email from bupa Na required dad Ko to have a sputum test and repeat X-ray after 3 months the prob is were due to travel on sept 13. And yung result ng sputum is 8weeks pa. Possible ba Na ma appeal this case. Kc 2 doctors Na naconsult namin and negative yung X-rays ni dad for tuberculosis and the. Tourist visa Lang kmi 2 weeks Lang Sa oz. Awww nakaka stress. Grant Na visa namin yung Kay dad nlng.
  • blessedvicblessedvic Brisbane
    hello kabayans sana po may makapag share. Pwede kaya magpa medical na agad si mother ko kahit hindi pa na lodge ang Subclass 600 niya? before kase alam ko allowed yan.
    salamat

I am blessed.
    God is good all the time.
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

• kckhim08kckhim08 Philippines
    @travellergirl hows ur dad application. Im encountering same prob right now.. my moms visa was granted yet i am still waiting for my dad’sresult... nextweek they will go again to st lukes for sputum test, is it true that their lab are located at ermita not at bgc?
  • chibikatiechibikatie Philippines
    Hello po, tanong ko lang, kung negative naman sa ppd, kelangan parin po ba ng quantiferon gold tb test? How much po and san available? Thanks po.
  • snuffboxsnuffbox pampanga
    @chibikatie inquire at hi-precision about quatiferon gold test. Pero alam ko dapat St. Lukes ka papatest.
  • chibikatiechibikatie Philippines
    @snuffbox, thank you po. Nakapagpa test na po ako sa hi prec. Wala po kase sinabing specific kung saan clinic dapat.